·
Forum Moderator
4,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Awe man........Experience #2 isn't
so good either.

I ordered a Progress rear sway on the
13th. I used PayPal. So after the transaction,
I had to call to verify the payment was received.
The person on the phone said it would be
shipped out the next day.

I called a few days later to get a tracking
number. I was told there is an issue with
Fedex tracking numbers and one wasn't
available until Monday. So I figured its
not a big deal as long as it was sent.

I just called to check on the status.....

Its still there and will be picked for delivery
tomorrow........I wonder how long it would
have taken if I had just waited for the delivery?

I ordered the front sway from some no-name Auto
place off eBay on the 12th. It got here yesterday,
from Michigan.............GO NEVER ENOUGH AUTO!!!:rofl:

I still want to order parts from Modern but, so far, my
experiences have not been satisfactory.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Thats weird i have ordered from modern before never had any problems. right now im in kuwait so cant call and order anything so i sent a email asking about what i could do and they were very helpful they have outstanding customer service........to me anyways

·
Forum Moderator
4,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, here is the funny thing....

They were very helpful on the phone.
In fact, I was thinking AWESOME! This is exactly
what I expected!

It looks like someone just dropped the
ball.

Like I said in the previous post...I'll still give em a
try again....It just sucks this keeps happening.

·
Forum Moderator
4,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Update.....

Looks like I got the last sway
so the problem was locating
the hardware.

Should be here on Monday:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Dood.

Seriously, shit happens sometimes in the parts industry.

I swear to god, you and fucking every other neon owner.. you buy shit dirt cheap.. and then expect it to be there within a couple hours... and if it's not there, you're on here dragging their name / rep through the fucking dirt.

It's fucking RIDICULOUS.

·
Registered
5,208 Posts
eviilboy said:
Dood.

I swear to god, you and fucking every other neon owner.. you buy shit dirt cheap.. and then expect it to be there within a couple hours... and if it's not there, you're on here dragging their name / rep through the fucking dirt.

It's fucking RIDICULOUS.
shouldnt matter what you pay for something or what you drive, it's his money and if he feels that way, why can't he post? It's their fault, not his, he done his part by ordering and paying....

·
Forum Moderator
4,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
eviilboy said:
Dood.

It's fucking RIDICULOUS.
And how else are the businesses supposed to know
when something goes wrong?

How are potential buyers who may fall into a similar
situation supposed to know how a business handles
their practices?

I told my story....I did not bash....I complimented where
the customer service was good.

Now, I wait another week and understand the situation.
Does this make everything right and should I not be
frustrated my parts are going to be late?

And what does price have to do with anything?
Most consumers will pay a little more for good
customer service.

If you were a vendor and talked to me like this....

eviilboy said:
I swear to god, you and fucking every other neon owner..
You think you'd be in business very long?
The "Parts are cheap so expect cheap service" is just
an excuse to treat people like shit.

You basically said the vendor I purchased from treats people
like shit........

eviilboy said:
you buy shit dirt cheap.. and then expect it to be there within a couple hours... and if it's not there, you're on here dragging their name / rep through the fucking dirt.Uhhhh yeah:huh:

edit:this is amusing coming from someone starting a SCAM registry:huh:

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
BobRoss46n2 said:
eviilboy said:
Dood.

It's fucking RIDICULOUS.
And how else are the businesses supposed to know
when something goes wrong?

How are potential buyers who may fall into a similar
situation supposed to know how a business handles
their practices?

I told my story....I did not bash....I complimented where
the customer service was good.

Now, I wait another week and understand the situation.
Does this make everything right and should I not be
frustrated my parts are going to be late?

And what does price have to do with anything?
Most consumers will pay a little more for good
customer service.

If you were a vendor and talked to me like this....

eviilboy said:
I swear to god, you and fucking every other neon owner..
You think you'd be in business very long?
The "Parts are cheap so expect cheap service" is just
an excuse to treat people like shit.

You basically said the vendor I purchased from treats people
like shit........

eviilboy said:
you buy shit dirt cheap.. and then expect it to be there within a couple hours... and if it's not there, you're on here dragging their name / rep through the fucking dirt.Uhhhh yeah:huh:

edit:this is amusing coming from someone starting a SCAM registry:huh:

You guys seriously amuse me.

I'm still trying to design a concept that won't let tardos like you and the rest destroy people's names because it's two days late.

The fact of the matter is, on this forum almost 99% of the people here scavenge stuff from the Buy Sell forums, or even from our vendors... Then complain when it arrives a couple days late, or becomes delayed.

SHIT HAPPENS, and no matter how much you bitch about it on a forum... sometimes companies can't do anything about it happening. It's fucking silly that you guys do not incorporate LIFE / the possibility that something could have happened.

Your thread had every intention to talk shit about modern because they "took too long shipping it."

Don't fucking try and act like you had any other motive than to talk shit.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
SHIT HAPPENS, and no matter how much you bitch about it on a forum... sometimes companies can't do anything about it happening. It's fucking silly that you guys do not incorporate LIFE / the possibility that something could have happened.
eviilboy you're talking a lot of shit for no reason.
First off, THEY should've called him instead of the other way around. a GOOD business would let their customer know that there is some kind of delay and not just let them hang dry.
you're right shit happens but not having the common courtesy to let him know that there's something wrong IS a big deal. who gives a shit how much pays for something? does that mean that they are entitled to crappier service? fucking dumbass. before you start talking smack, LOOK at what happened. assholes like you need to get a life. he's sharing an experience with people. he's not bashing them or trying to start an arguement.
btw, this is chance NUMBER 2 "tardo." in plain english, that means that something happend already and he's giving them the benefit of the doubt this time.
The fact of the matter is, on this forum almost 99% of the people here scavenge stuff from the Buy Sell forums, or even from our vendors... Then complain when it arrives a couple days late, or becomes delayed.
you have proof of this, really? people have a right to get pissed when they don't receive something in a timely manor. besides if 99% of people are getting their stuff late, isn't that considered a trend?
hopefully, for your sake, you need a transplant of some type soon. don't bitch because it got there late, SHIT HAPPENS.
douche bags, FTMFL.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
*this doesn't mean that modern performance is a bad company and i'm not bashing them either. i've dealt with them before and was very pleased with their service. yes, something happened this time but they could've notified him.

·
Registered
19,512 Posts
wow, straight to bashing and f-bombs... lol

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
svtsrt said:
eviilboy you're talking a lot of shit for no reason.
First off, THEY should've called him instead of the other way around. a GOOD business would let their customer know that there is some kind of delay and not just let them hang dry.
you're right shit happens but not having the common courtesy to let him know that there's something wrong IS a big deal. who gives a shit how much pays for something? does that mean that they are entitled to crappier service? fucking dumbass. before you start talking smack, LOOK at what happened. assholes like you need to get a life. he's sharing an experience with people. he's not bashing them or trying to start an arguement.
btw, this is chance NUMBER 2 "tardo." in plain english, that means that something happend already and he's giving them the benefit of the doubt this time.
you have proof of this, really? people have a right to get pissed when they don't receive something in a timely manor. besides if 99% of people are getting their stuff late, isn't that considered a trend?
hopefully, for your sake, you need a transplant of some type soon. don't bitch because it got there late, SHIT HAPPENS.
douche bags, FTMFL.

looool.

You kinda remind me of the guy who bought stage2... and then filed a complaint against the company he bought it from.. because the fucking factory kept pushing back it's delivery date.

Silliness, that you guys think if you pay $10 for shipping you should get it in two days.

I guess maybe I'm a real world thinker.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
thepowertowin said:
wow, straight to bashing and f-bombs... lol
i didn't want it to get that far but he had no write to talk the crap he did.
an incident happened, a member talked about it and that should've been it. there's no reason to piss on someone because they are sharing a story.
some peoples' kids.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
i didn't say anything about paying less and trying to get more, just a heads up would be nice.
yes realisticly, you should have to pay more to get it sooner. doesn't mean that it should take forever JUST to get it out the door.
just my $.02

·
Banned
2,269 Posts
I only read a few posts, This thread got out of hand from what it looks. It's a shame because tomorrow I was planning on making a BIG DOLLAR order from modern performance for $2k in left over parts I needed to buy. I hate reading threads like this :(

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
don't let it discourage you. if there were numerous threads, then i would be concerned. it was just a small incident.

·
Banned
2,269 Posts
I will most likly still buy from them, I'll hafto give them a call first, I was going to get the rota slipstreams from their site tomorrow/saturday too.

·
Registered
19,512 Posts
Never base decisions off one thread.... read many.

·
Forum Moderator
4,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
EklipzGSXkid said:
I will most likly still buy from them, I'll hafto give them a call first, I was going to get the rota slipstreams from their site tomorrow/saturday too.
I'd still buy from them

That's the funny part.........

Certain parties seem to think constructive criticism
is bad for business. Modern made good on their end,
the part will be here.

........5 days late, one day after I need it.

In case you haven't noticed the name of the thread,
its Modern Performance 2ND CHANCE.

I didn't post what happened the first time........

On a side note...

eviilboy said:
If you're ever late for work......Try using the 'life happens' excuse a few times.

And to cover my bases.....

If you are self employed, try the 'Oh SNAP! Life made
me not finish that project' excuse.....See where that leads.

If you are unemployed, is LIFE stopping you from getting a job?

·
Forum Moderator
4,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
thepowertowin said:
Never base decisions off one thread.... read many.
This is the exact reason WHY I keep ordering
parts from them.

Just about EVERY review I have EVER read (with the exception of
the rude dude one, which I disagree with...I thought they were
fine on the phone) has been praise.

I'm just unlucky I guess......:dunno:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts