Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
3,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when i got stage 2 w/toys i found a note saying they hadn't anymore Stage 2 badges...but one would be shipped within...whatever amount of time.

some four months++ later and still no badge.

·
Registered
495 Posts
CALL THEM! and post this in their forums. If they don't comply then put it here as a complaint. But anything mopar related with stages SUX BALLS FOR JOO some people waiting for everything.

·
Banned
3,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ah, not that big a deal to make a complaint...
i like Modern Perf. they're one of the only good guys out there, never had a problem with them and i ordered a bunch of shit through them...always fast and honest...unlike others i can name right now (west coast assholes who lie about making motor mounts and use people's money for months at a time to finance their racing hobbies)

if it comes fine if not, i can do without the badge...just remembered the note and wondered if anyone else got them.

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
You're talking about the blue card that you sent back to Mopar for the badge, right? I haven't gotten mine yet, either. I sent the card back in the middle of May. I figure it still will come some day.

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
robino; Put the blame on the right party, Modern doesn't have anything to do with the badge. Call or write Mopar Performance Parts or Flight Systems, they supply/ship the badges.

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
I just posted about this related to stage one. I got my pcm in June and not badge yet. I would contact the supplier but I dont have their address since the card was sent to them. If anyone has any contact info for the staged supplier please let me know I'd contact them if I had the address. All I remember is they were around Detroit Michigan.

I just emailed Modern about the matter and they dont have any info to help me out, I find that strange though if you can buy a part from someone you should have their address to give to your customers. Doesnt that make sense ?. If anyone here has the address for the supplier of our pcms I'd appreciate having it .thanks !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts