·
SRTforums Nazi Admin
16,228 Posts
haha now that is funny......

·
Banned
40,227 Posts
Do I have any infractions against me?
trust me..you would know if you had any infractions.

this info would be posted below your avatar:

Member Number: 19187
Trader Rating: (9)
Infractions: 1/0 (0)

Best thing is...only you can see it.

·
SRTforums Nazi Admin
16,228 Posts
trust me..you would know if you had any infractions.

this info would be posted below your avatar:

Member Number: 19187
Trader Rating: (9)
Infractions: 1/0 (0)

Best thing is...only you can see it.
i can see that. :rofl:

·
Premium Member
3,281 Posts
It doesnt matter that it was deleted, I was stirring up shit, likewise for everyone else. The bullshit is I got banned for it. Like many others because immature mods..........
iHAVE TO AGREE !!! Some mods do not deserve to be mods, I have talked to 2 mods about a couple of things (one by email and one by text) and they dont agree with how things are done but they dont make waves because of the politics. They didnt want to do pms because of other finding out and saying something.
I know some mods put up with a lot of BS on here but before you ban people put your self in thier shoes and see where they are coming from and qiut taking things so personal.
Be the Pro. that you are supposed to be.:thumbsup:

Iam on other sites and they are not as bad as this one not as big either

·
Administrator
38,904 Posts
It doesnt matter that it was deleted, I was stirring up shit, likewise for everyone else. The bullshit is I got banned for it. Like many others because immature mods..........
Your last ban was for needless personal bashing outside of OT. Keep shit in OT and no one should be offended and then ban you.

You don't "stir shit up" in tech sections. That's always been against the rules.

·
SRTforums Nazi Admin
16,228 Posts
What are you interested in modding?

·
SRTforums Nazi Admin
16,228 Posts
What section?

·
SRTforums Nazi Admin
16,228 Posts
Helpfull and more importantly ACTIVE!!!, lol. Its alot more time consuming than one would think.
Thank you for your time as a volunteer sir!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you again for being very mature about it. Let me know when you have more time on the forums and are done with school. We will see if you still have a volunteer job here :thumbsup:.

41 - 60 of 63 Posts