Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
congrats on the death... you fought well young padawon...

·
Registered
551 Posts
what headlights are those on the car in your avatar?

·
Registered
890 Posts
How do you like the welfare exhaust?

·
Registered
6,698 Posts
nice runs. keep up comin. but food for thought...

i looked at an 04 cobra as maybe my next car but when i went to look at them all the reg mustang features i hate still stood out. same dash from the early 90's and buttons and switches from the 80's. not that my neon is nothing more than a renta car in base form but i was hoping for a more sprucier interior in a 36k car.

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
his 60 foot is hellacious..whats he running slicks or drag radials? if you guys would look at the slip and notice that once they reach the 8th mile thats where the Cobra started to roll away. Otherwise had you been running slicks or drags im sure with a 1.9 er you would have gotten to the 8th bout the same time and lost by less of a margin...but he'd still have a nice trap speed ;) good run none the less...i was highly amuzed by the less than 3mph difference in the 8th

·
Registered
890 Posts
2004NeonSRT4 said:
nice runs. keep up comin. but food for thought...

i looked at an 04 cobra as maybe my next car but when i went to look at them all the reg mustang features i hate still stood out. same dash from the early 90's and buttons and switches from the 80's. not that my neon is nothing more than a renta car in base form but i was hoping for a more sprucier interior in a 36k car.
Just wait for the '05 GTO.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Considering he ran an 11.9 that night too.

He was on some huge slicks. 03 cobra, mystic blue = teh win.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well, maybe i'm wrong here.
It's the chameleon green-blue color, with the color-changing inserts?

I don't know my cobras. Maybe this was an 04.

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
2004NeonSRT4 said:

You obviously haven't DRIVEN one, they ride excellent and handle just as well. Exterior looks are great and the seat upholstery in beautiful.

Not bagging on you, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but they are a NICE car.

·
Registered
132 Posts
jgunnar said:
You obviously haven't DRIVEN one, they ride excellent and handle just as well. Exterior looks are great and the seat upholstery in beautiful.

Not bagging on you, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but they are a NICE car.
:imwithstu

1 - 17 of 17 Posts