Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright heres the deal. i want to get the jmb ultimate intake and catchcan and some other stuff from them. ive had my srt for about 2 months now. ive heard of issues about the oil on the intercooler and people getting the catchcan. im just wondering since the weather is going to start getting shitty i was considering waiting until spring to get all of these mods and putting them on when weather will be descent. just wondering if anyone know from experience if its ok to wait another 4 months or more to put on the catchcan. because the way the catchcan mounts the easiest ya need to get the intake first. just looking for some advice to help me decide which option to take.

·
Registered
704 Posts
You should see how much oil my catch can catches. I would much rather have that in there then in my IC.

SCHMEAR ... have you actually looked inside of your IC to see how much oil residue is built up? It can seriously lower the efficiency of your IC.

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
I hear "My catch can catches a lot of oil" and I hear "My catch can barley catches anything." In a few months I will check my IC too see how much oil is in there. If there is a lot then I will get one.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.