Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found it over the bimmerforum...

I'm posting it because that means 1000 more people know what she looks like. I would hope the same would be done for me if I were missing.

Our prayers are with her family....

Description: Female, Filipino, 30 years old, 4’11”, 100 lbs, brown eyes, & long brown hair.

Sharon was last seen by co-workers as she left work from Warner Bros. Studios in Burbank on Tuesday evening, August 17, 2004. Investigation disclosed that she arrived at her apartment in the 1500 block of Scott Road across the street from McCambridge Park that same evening. She has not been seen or heard from since that time. There are no obvious signs of foul play. However, Sharon left her apartment under unknown circumstances and did not take a variety of personal items with her that she normally would take. All that is known to be missing is Sharon and her car, as depicted on the back of this bulletin. Her disappearance and the surrounding circumstances are highly unusual and out of character for her.

Warner Bros. is offering a $25,000.00 reward for information leading to the safe return of Sharon Santos. If anyone has information as to Sharon’s whereabouts and/or sees her car they should notify their local law enforcement agency and the Burbank Police Department.

Refer: Detective Sean Kelley (818) 238-3245 / Business hours 8:00 am to 6:00 pm weekdays

http://bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2783961#post2783961

·
Registered
232 Posts
Notice that Warner Bros. is offering the reward and not family members.

Very interesting.... hmmm...

·
Registered
13,658 Posts
???

pryme said:
Notice that Warner Bros. is offering the reward and not family members.

Very interesting.... hmmm...
Maybe family not balling man.But damn that sucks.I swear i saw a girl that looked just like that this sunday at drift event

·
Registered
8,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well she worked in the movie section for warner bros. as I have read over the internet.

·
Registered
13,658 Posts
Damn i think they found the girl saw this on the news today.They think they found her in the trunk of her car doesnt sound good

·
Registered
8,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Body Found in Trunk of Missing Woman's Car

A body found in the trunk of an abandoned car in Chinatown on Thursday is believed to be that of a 30-year-old Burbank woman, a Warner Bros. financial analyst who vanished more than two weeks ago.

The car found near New Depot Street and Bunker Hill Avenue belonged to the missing woman, Sharon Santos. It had been parked in the residential neighborhood for at least several days, witnesses said.

She was last seen leaving her office in Burbank on the evening of Aug. 17. The company had posted a $25,000 reward for information leading to her safe return.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts