Dodge SRT Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,274 Posts

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Have you checked for vacuum leaks yet? I had misfire over a cracked spark plug. Compression test and leak down test also just to check if you engine is healthy and valves are seating properly. Could possibly be a cracked exhaust manifold, leaking TB, intake manifold gasket. Make sure if you have hard pipes the hot side is not crushed. I quit using aluminum hot side pipe cause they bend way to easy with crap on the road. You should get a fuel pump rewire from Kinetic Kreations. That and the headlight rewire with relays are my first mod on any SRT4 I buy.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Damm even I am having a similar kind of issue, I have searched all over the internet and even have posted on number of threads on different forum, no solution seems to work. I am really frustrated, can anyone of you here help me resolve this issue, I am very much tired now.

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
Damm even I am having a similar kind of issue, I have searched all over the internet and even have posted on number of threads on different forum, no solution seems to work. I am really frustrated, can anyone of you here help me resolve this issue, I am very much tired now.
maybe elaborate your particular issue with a misfire.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts