Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so the car started to run weird, It was shaky and as if it was on cams, came to figure out that I was running on 3 cylinders. I replaced plugs, wires and coils and still had the same issue. I thought I would have a bad compression on one of the cylinders but they all tested out great, I checked the harness on the fuel injectors and they all ready 12V. Now the injectors where after market ones when I got the car, they last guy said he had (1025cc) injectors on a 03 fuel rail (mine is an 04). Anyways I couldn’t find no 1025cc but I found Siemens 80lb injectors, I tried looking up the injectors it had before but the numbers on the injector didn’t help either. I ordered a pack of 4 to changed them but came to realize than maybe some pcm adjustments or something has to happen. Could anybody confirm this or would It be okay to put the new ones right in since everything has already been done and programmed before?

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
so the car started to run weird, It was shaky and as if it was on cams, came to figure out that I was running on 3 cylinders. I replaced plugs, wires and coils and still had the same issue. I thought I would have a bad compression on one of the cylinders but they all tested out great, I checked the harness on the fuel injectors and they all ready 12V. Now the injectors where after market ones when I got the car, they last guy said he had (1025cc) injectors on a 03 fuel rail (mine is an 04). Anyways I couldn’t find no 1025cc but I found Siemens 80lb injectors, I tried looking up the injectors it had before but the numbers on the injector didn’t help either. I ordered a pack of 4 to changed them but came to realize than maybe some pcm adjustments or something has to happen. Could anybody confirm this or would It be okay to put the new ones right in since everything has already been done and programmed before?
Coils?

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
05 srt-4 white
150 Posts
If the adjustments have already been made to the tune for the upgraded injectors then they will be plug n play no further adjustment/scaling will have to made to the tune. This is of course based on the fact of that they are the exact same injectors.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts