Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it was ok weather wise today so i decided to take some new up to date photo's of my ride. I finally got my 18x8 Momo GTR rims. I got them wrapped in Falken tires. They grip great and look awesome. I am pretty sure i am the only person on here with these exact rims. One of the plus's to being in Germany you can get great stuff like this. Well here is my baby.

**ENJOY**

·
Registered
8,890 Posts
I like it!

How did you redo the exhaust?

I think it might have looked better with the stock front bumper...

oh and paint your side mirrors.

·
Premium Member
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BTR said:
I like it!

How did you redo the exhaust?

I think it might have looked better with the stock front bumper...

oh and paint your side mirrors.
The exhaust is the Kaminari Queit Power Exhaust. Much quiter then stock, but my Needswing Catless Down Pipe makes up for that at the track.

·
Registered
8,890 Posts
haknslash said:
I would leave the mirors black. Helps tie in the black/silver theme you go going on.
well maybe just the actual mirror part... he could leave the part that attaches to the car black

·
Premium Member
7,976 Posts
BTR said:
well maybe just the actual mirror part... he could leave the part that attaches to the car black
Euro style. I like them painted that way but our cars aren't european so some people here of course are going to flame for it. I personally could care less if they flame but to me its a much more completed look when you do just as you described and paint just the outer portion to match the body while leaving the inside (non mirror) portion black as opposed to just painting the whole mirror :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
I never thought I would say this about a kitted SRT4, but I really like it. That kit looks very good.

Sweet man! Keep it up!

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
Looks Sick Tom :thumbsup: How do you like the sound difference with the dp from real quiet to an all out beast :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,159 Posts
very, very nice.

·
Premium Member
1,159 Posts
So how easy are one of those kits to install?

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
oh man thats sexy .....good job man.....hooray for silver:clap:

·
Registered
3,715 Posts
only thing I would do different with that car is add a CF trunk lid, and figure out a way to make the rear facia not look so big and solid, maybe cut a pattern out of it or figure a way to blend something into it? Otherwise that car looks real sweet!!:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts