Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,712 Posts
Who calls the cops to tell them your car club will be out in force? damn canadians. Lol

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
The "stupid Americans" will take their car that you are driving back now. Thanks
Ok, as long as we get the Challenger and Daytona back?
You guys have no problem saying damn Canadians but as soon as we called you stupid, you guys got all bent out of shape? :rofl::hi:
BTW, which loosers/auto makers needed bail out $ from their governments the past couple of years? :readclose

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Ok, as long as we get the Challenger and Daytona back?
You guys have no problem saying damn Canadians but as soon as we called you stupid, you guys got all bent out of shape? :rofl::hi:
BTW, which loosers/auto makers needed bail out $ from their governments the past couple of years? :readclose
Last time I checked, the challener and daytona were made by chrystler/dodge, made by good old "stupid americans"

That same looser auto company is the same that made your car.

If you think americans are stupid, and are auto companies are loosers, you should just buy a car from a canadian automaker......Oh wait, you dont have one, nevermind then :thumbsup:

·
Registered
88 Posts
get your facts straight, research how many cars our built in Canada, including most of your fine F bodies, and the new Camaro', almost all GM trucks, 90% of hondas and toyotas, and chrysler minivans and a couple of there smaller suv's

stoopid americans, always trying to think there #1, when no one really gives a shit

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
get your facts straight, research how many cars our built in Canada, including most of your fine F bodies, and the new Camaro', almost all GM trucks, 90% of hondas and toyotas, and chrysler minivans and a couple of there smaller suv's
Thank-you. That's exactly my point. And not to mentioned how GM will invest millions upgrading there plants in Ontario the next few years.

FYI (colin 1337), I drive what I drive is not because that was my first choice of vehicle. The reason I am driving an American car is because I couldn't afford a luxury Germans/Europeans or Japanese. I am pretty sure I am not the only one felt that way about the choice of vehicles..:readclose

·
Registered
2,450 Posts

stoopid americans, always trying to think there #1, when no one really gives a shit
Im sorry, who designed those? We just pass the dirty work off where labor is cheaper.

:hi:

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Im sorry, who designed those? We just pass the dirty work off where labor is cheaper.

Building cars is dirty work?

What car do you drive? Lada?

Keep shipping your "dirty work" elsewhere, and soon you'll all be unemployed.

·
Premium Member
6,186 Posts

I guess you americans must be lazy to build these cars so that would explain the obesity and the high unemployment rate in the USA.

We'll kindly be GLAD to take the work off of your hand to keep the Canadian economy stimulated. :hi:

·
Registered
88 Posts

ahahah American's are usually so misinformed and this just proves it.

no wonder why there economy took a shit on them and there unemployment rate skyrocket, we didn't fare to well ourselves... but we didn't end up nearly as bad as the states, we take the less labour costs, but if you ask anyone who's employed for Toyota/Honda I bet they make more money then most regular Americans in the states, the same thing applies for the domestic companies, except the union tried to fuck them in the ass as well, slightly.

I love when Americans try to make us look like the bad guys, when really most of us Canadians just laugh it up.. because really? we have nothing to prove! its always like you guys are trying to prove something to others... when the rest of the world doesn't care.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Now that I am an American (many citizens of the US of A seem to forget the real natives of the land were wiped out; the rest of us are simply transplanted), I have discovered that the unwritten admentment of the constitution is: do as we say not as we do. Lets say the our Northern nieghbors (the ones that have made Eh their signature word) are more complacent and less concerned with who is the best. Yup so when I want to relax and meet friendly people I travel up North to visit our nieghbors.

·
Registered
423 Posts
How did this thread turn into a political debate? C'mon guys stay on topic and bash the OPP. I hate them too. LOL
So how will this this fiasco affect future events? I know of the meet on May 29 in the GTA ... will there be a change of plans for that venue as result of the recent events?

·
Registered
11,922 Posts
How is it no one realises that even "Native Americans" aren't natives either? they came across a land bridge that joined alaska and siberia. so they're not "native" to this part of the world either.

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
I think the club member who informed the OPP did the right thing. However, some police departments will sometimes over react based on past experiences with cruises turning into a cannonball run.

I hope they can get things worked out with the PD.....

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
About this Discussion
28 Replies
18 Participants
MikeCrowsoft
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing