Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a major Mopar event that has nearly 1000 cars. Whenever I go I'm lucky to see just one other SRT4. This weekend I saw 4 others! It was a treat. I met Rob with the #69 (nice) CE and AJ with a nicely built Black one. I didn't met the owner of the yellow, and I forgot to take a pic of the blue. Mine is the 04 black on the left. Good to see these all in such amazing condition.

·
Super Moderator
15,927 Posts
Thanks so much for the pictures, and it was great talking to you! I had a lot of fun, it is great to see people taking care of our Neons.

A big shout out to A.J. too, great guy. I forget the name of the gentleman with the blue SRT-4 but what a gorgeous low mile car that was.

I never even saw the yellow car, was that on Sunday?

·
Registered
734 Posts
This is a major Mopar event that has nearly 1000 cars. Whenever I go I'm lucky to see just one other SRT4. This weekend I saw 4 others! It was a treat. I met Rob with the #69 (nice) CE and AJ with a nicely built Black one. I didn't met the owner of the yellow, and I forgot to take a pic of the blue. Mine is the 04 black on the left. Good to see these all in such amazing condition. View attachment 147400 View attachment 147401
Crap theres 2 yellows in MN. LOL

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
15,927 Posts
I haven't seen a yellow SRT-4 in years haha. Missed that one at the show.

It is interesting because the very first SRT-4 I ever saw back in summer 2003 was a yellow one, he'd go blasting past our apartment building on the main road everyday about the same time. You could always hear him coming, even with the stock exhaust.

·
Registered
734 Posts
I haven't seen a yellow SRT-4 in years haha. Missed that one at the show.

It is interesting because the very first SRT-4 I ever saw back in summer 2003 was a yellow one, he'd go blasting past our apartment building on the main road everyday about the same time. You could always hear him coming, even with the stock exhaust.
lol theres one in my driveway doing its best hover car interpretation

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
sneaky pic... both srts

1 - 5 of 5 Posts