Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
Hey it was kinda funny but remember me taking about racing my Dads Vett, will I got to race a black one right after I left. You where right, I was pretty amazed. I kept up with him!!!! Started from 40 and went to 80.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Wow, you got those pics up fast. It was fun meeting you all, hopefully that can start the beginning of a KCSRTOC.

What is the deal with the silver SRT? Didn't that guy know that black SRT4 cars are the only color allowed in KC? :lol:

·
Registered
976 Posts
Tell3131 said:
Wow, you got those pics up fast. It was fun meeting you all, hopefully that can start the beginning of a KCSRTOC.

What is the deal with the silver SRT? Didn't that guy know that black SRT4 cars are the only color allowed in KC? :lol:
Now thats funny :lol:

·
Registered
400 Posts
Hey!! Don*t pick on the guy. At least he showed up!! Glad to meet you guys! Next time we meet, we*ll have to chase down the SRTs that drive by & don*t stop. I*ll continue to rattle the trees & see if anybody else will show. MikeV, I*m interested in the Stage 2. Get back with me & let me know more info(trouble to install, time, worth it?...etc.) Gentlemen: Let*s go *Vette hunting!!

·
Registered
528 Posts
It was great meeting you all and seeing all those nice SRT's in one place! We need to shoot for 10 of them at our next meet.

MyCarsFast, I just have Stage 1 right now. :crying: PM sent though.

·
Registered
280 Posts
I'll be around at the next meet guys.. I just didn't see this post. I think we should all meetup at Fuddruckers sometime on Metcalf. Just an idea

Bill Norris

·
Registered
400 Posts
BillN, I don*t know HOW you missed the meet. I sent Emails to your address listed at the Neon racing & owners group. I had it on their web for at LEAST 3 weeks prior. Check with us more often, or you might miss the next one too. You shoulda been there.Five ain*t a bad start. Maybe nexttime we*re gonna double that? Only hoping!!

·
Registered
280 Posts
You know there already is a very large Neon Owners Group (Midwest NRG) in Kansas city. I will get the website tomorrow and post it...

yeah that email is incorrect.. new email = [email protected]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.