1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
1,159 Posts
Links not working? Is THIS the one you're talking about?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Im going with the brand new 19 centerline. If any one in the Richmond area would like to roll with me. Pm me and we'll meet somewhere. I know there are some people are meeting at Krogers (7:30 departure time). So if anything We'll be there.

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
This looks awesome! Can you post more info about where and when all the SRTs are meeting? I am gonna try to get a philly group!

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cocoadog said:
Links not working? Is THIS the one you're talking about?
yes it is :thumbsup:

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This looks awesome! Can you post more info about where and when all the SRTs are meeting? I am gonna try to get a philly group!
Im not sure where any other srts are meeting, I will be up there with maybe other srts. I live like 10 minutes from the meet. Hope to see you all there!

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
damn dude, sorry to hear that. DC traffic sucks

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hey guys,

East coast boost is meeting at the parking lot at the top of the hill right before you go down to the mega meet lot we will be there around 7 and will most likely have between 5-10 SRTs. Here is a link to the post on our site

Mega Meet Thread

Hope To see some of you all out there

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Srt4driver05 said:
Hey guys,

East coast boost is meeting at the parking lot at the top of the hill right before you go down to the mega meet lot we will be there around 7 and will most likely have between 5-10 SRTs. Here is a link to the post on our site

Mega Meet Thread

Hope To see some of you all out there
awesome, ill meet you guys up there.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
way2low01 said:
I might be there. I have a car show to attend early on in the day, just depends on how i feel. :thumbsup:
does that mean I might actually get to see your car andrew lol.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
If im not mistaken its every month in the summer

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
:flame: They would do this to me. I have been dying to go to the track and I get the car back on Friday. I want to hit up Mason dixon, then I have a planned date with my girl.:flame:

Decisions, decisions, decisions. Maybe I can talk her into going for a little while, even though she knows nothing about cars and drives a cobalt.:wah?!:

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
lol, I pmd you yesterday telling you about it.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Count me and 3 other (srts). Last year had to be over 200 srt there. Got lost in the crowd and turn around I had lost my car! Couldnt tell the difference. But on the way coming home, it was like the cannonball run came back from there reunion. By the way way 2 low's car is fast and extremely loud with the exhaust piping.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts