Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, im not sure if any of you guys were there last night, i just passed by and wanted to hang out for a lil bit, until this guy (Manny, cool guy by the way) invited me to race, so i said, "yeah, ok (im about to get smoked :help: ) Anyhow, we raced from a 35 mph roll, (he has a T3/T4 turbo kit on it :wah?!: ) and on we went, as i see my car having a half-car lead on him! :huh: we went up to 140 mph and thats when he started gaining (gotta love the T4 :thumbsup: ) but i managed to give him a good run, and i'm not into talking shit or anything, but everybody thought :yougotown but then at 140+ i got :q0wned: . It was definitely a good race whatsoever and we just wanted to have fun. My car is running on STOCK TURBO and you can ask Fluke-SRT4, he was there. Nice run, and i guess ill see ya on thursday, MORAL OF STORY: our cars can run hard as fuck with the stock turbo :readclose LATER!!!

·
Registered
323 Posts
yeah that was good race :stab: im the silver srt that hangs out with alfredo (black srt on rims) yeah he got owned to by my car too except up top he starded creeping but we were doing like130 and shit

·
Premium Member
4,568 Posts
but you can PM me. :) I was going to hang out last night but went to bed early and never woke up from my nap. :jester:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.