Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, I like I have said before we meet up at Hooters in Doral (by walmart) at about 9:30 to 10:00. If you guys want to do Best Buy let me know. Then we can go cruise to the other hangouts or grab a bit to eat. Any other ideas welcome.

Christina
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,279 Posts
MiamiTuscani said:
Well, I like I have said before we meet up at Hooters in Doral (by walmart) at about 9:30 to 10:00. If you guys want to do Best Buy let me know. Then we can go cruise to the other hangouts or grab a bit to eat. Any other ideas welcome.

Christina
Well, we always meet at BestBuy, but hooters sounds good for me to. Let talk to he guys, i will let you know!!!


:stab:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just spoke to my friend Alex with a blue one, and he said that he would be up for it. And that he would see if his other two friend would like to make it.

If you guys really want do best buy we can. Is there any other car that show up? Or is it just were you guys get together.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,279 Posts
MiamiTuscani said:
I just spoke to my friend Alex with a blue one, and he said that he would be up for it. And that he would see if his other two friend would like to make it.

If you guys really want do best buy we can. Is there any other car that show up? Or is it just were you guys get together.
we get together there for like almost a hour, other ppl show up, but after that we go rolling. for sure will have 3 srt'4 no less then that. i can call more 2 srts to show up. then will be a blast if your pll show up too.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I can only go Thursday I have two test on Wednesday and a lot of homework. But I will be there for sure on Thursday and my friend is bring two other SRTs. So that is 4 of us plus you guys.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
636 Posts
Exhaust Depot said:
You mia ladies are boaring. We are having a south florida racing sushi night on thursday. 15 bux all you can eat. IM in there like swim wear!

Squid, conk and octupuss, here I come!
im awake. i work night shift. you go to sleep. :hi:

and you're never allowed in my car again especially to race slowass GTIs.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,568 Posts
big test for me on Friday...I'll try next week.

BTW WTF happened with the Tuesday Best buy meet? No one was there.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,279 Posts
N0sferatU said:
big test for me on Friday...I'll try next week.

BTW WTF happened with the Tuesday Best buy meet? No one was there.

Yes, i was there for just 5 min, no one show up then we went to the office depot place, bird road with 87th. Was not full either, but at least had some cars, then we went to 8th st. I'll be at best buy on thursday if not there i will be on office depot. Pm me for my Cel phone.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,568 Posts
Fluke-SRT4 said:
Yes, i was there for just 5 min, no one show up then we went to the office depot place, bird road with 87th. Was not full either, but at least had some cars, then we went to 8th st. I'll be at best buy on thursday if not there i will be on office depot. Pm me for my Cel phone.
yea I saw a black SRT-4 roll out as I was leaving. I chased him down for a quick run but all he wanted to do was cat-mouse :gay: . Finally lined up with him to find out he couldn't speak English :jester: oh well...

I'll show up next week. Feel free to PM me your name/number and I'll hit you up when I head out there next week. :cool:
 
1 - 20 of 74 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top