Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 15577 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to know how many srt owners are there in Miami. Do any of you guys are get together on wekend or whatever?:alien:

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
here is one :) yah some times pep hang out in bird rd a nd some srt go but we really not a crew , i normaly hang out with the broward crew

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
MiamiTuscani where ru in miami , iknow ur boyfrined is the one that has the slow SER right ?? :) hahah j/k

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
good to see people in miami i also live in Kendall.

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
ummm what color is his car ??? is he on spray i think i raced one from hialeah , he came up to me you wanna run it i was like no man i just beat you he said no i had 4 pep in the car, i asked at you spraying at least he said yes, i was on low boost and i spanked him :) i hope that was not him... we allshould really get together all srt from down here and hang out, before it was chris,ray, and another few srt from down ehre but damit i think the earth swallowed them cuz no one is around no more i have to drive like 30 miles to meet up with broward crew since i got no love from peps in miami.

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
yahhhh MiamiTuscani girl sold us out man, she was supposed to swing by and chill with us at towers ( also check out the charge pipe she never bought grrrrr ) I SEE HOW IT ISSSS... you think your too good for Broward huh huh...hehe... werddd :frow:

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
I would love it get together with some miami people. driving to boward is a little bit on a pain in the ass. and no that was not my boyfriend, he has a silver car. But I know it was not him, because he has been having a lot of problems with his car for like a year now. The car turns off on him, and he hates the piece of shit. He is in the process of having it lemoned.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
srt4me03 said:
yahhhh MiamiTuscani girl sold us out man, she was supposed to swing by and chill with us at towers ( also check out the charge pipe she never bought grrrrr ) I SEE HOW IT ISSSS... you think your too good for Broward huh huh...hehe... werddd :frow:
I wanted to, but my boyfriend had to work on Saturday that weekend. and I am whiped and I didn't want to go without him.

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
hahah i think u got to get a new man lol, hope he does not see this

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
ohhhh ok you are tied down never mind lol , i am also with my girl friend but i bring her along for the ride most of times, some times i have to forget bout buddies and give her some special time u know ;)

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
what comments have you all heard from other car enthusiasts? I saw a bad ass evo when i spoke to him about cars he didnt have any respect for srts?

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
lol its ok mahi_mahi when you pull on him 2-3 cars and then are like WTF and their car cost 10k more they will respect it, wellthey never will actually since its a neon and we kicked their ass :)

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
no actually he said he has 450 hp at the wheel. He just said srts in Miami all thought they were hot shit. then again if i had 450 hp i would be cocky too.

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
lol ummm him with 450 to wheels and you with 400 to whees you will beat him down , he has more weight and more power loss since he is AWd

and wth 450 he must have lot of $$ on to the car , i can't wait to get my turbo upgrade to have 400 to wheels :)

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
me noooo Im stock hopefully not for long but no mods here. I saw him around kendall white CB hood alot of stickers

1 - 20 of 15577 Posts