Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I just joined and i was wondering if ANYONE on here was from memphis......??
I live in memphis and I just got my srt4 and wanted to see some other ppls cars around here and see what not/to do.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ha...guess that's the best i can do. There aren't that many in memphis i guess. I know 2 guys that have them but thats it...oh well :)

·
Registered
703 Posts
Im in Jackson. Work in Brownsville. Im in Memphica quite a bit too tho.
Welcome to the club.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks! i'm still waiting on mine to get here...supposed to be here today, carmax sold me a bad srt4 already so i'm waiting for a new one to show up now....

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Michelyn said:
thanks! i'm still waiting on mine to get here...supposed to be here today, carmax sold me a bad srt4 already so i'm waiting for a new one to show up now....
Michelyn, are you on MRS? If so, I think we've met at a car meet. I've got the black SRT-4. In any case, welcome! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
FriesRice said:
Michelyn said:
Michelyn, are you on MRS? If so, I think we've met at a car meet. I've got the black SRT-4. In any case, welcome! :thumbsup:
Yep! I'm on mrs. I mean how many ppl have this gay name. I had a black srt4 but only for a week. Carmax sold me a "modified" car so they took it back cuz it had so many problems. But I'm getting a silve one today. Wish it was black but oh well. U should get on rvf. Its mellon's forum. We meet all the time. I wanna see ur car

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Michelyn said:
FriesRice said:
Michelyn said:
Yep! I'm on mrs. I mean how many ppl have this gay name. I had a black srt4 but only for a week. Carmax sold me a "modified" car so they took it back cuz it had so many problems. But I'm getting a silve one today. Wish it was black but oh well. U should get on rvf. Its mellon's forum. We meet all the time. I wanna see ur car
I didn't know Mellon had his own forum. Can you PM me the address?
I'll be moving out of state soon, but yeah it'd be cool to get together and compare rides before I go.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Michelyn said:
FriesRice said:
Michelyn said:
there is a black srt4 on carmax in indiana # 4279027

05 black acr :) have them give you that one.

·
Registered
4,253 Posts

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Well this morining someone ran into the back of My SRT4. I hope I can get it fixed before nationals. Need to replace the rear bumper and taillights. Friggin asshat. Thank god I have a side exit exaust.

Hayabusa

·
Registered
703 Posts

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Well I cant wait for you guys to get up here. I am pretty sure that we have the president of the TN chapter of Beat the heat coming too. I am working on getting a couple of city officers to show up with the new Hemi Charger squad cars, but the director is being a d---. I may have to get Dale to call him himself or email him to get that done. But when you guys get here let me know. If you want to meet up I know where to go and what to do here in the city. For those who dont know me I am a Memphis City Police Officer.

Hayabusa

1 - 20 of 49 Posts