Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
10,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
not bitching a bit, just too lazy to have posted sooner.

i got my envelope months ago, but it had found its way open somewhere before reaching my house. when i got it there was nothing but the vendor listing inside. i did p.m. with ekool over it, and he decided he would be able to send me another set.

im looking forward to getting gear and hope that the promise will still be honored. in the meantime i have scored a plate frame from in10se which is cool. im looking forward to the .com sticker the most!

also, if there is still an abundance of business cards i look forward to taking extras if possible since im the ultimate srt-4 stalker.

thanks.
j.r.:king:

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
j.r. if you still don't have your gear please either pm ekool or post in the sticked thread titled SRToc Gear...

Thanks,
ACE

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
If people with the #300 don't have gear yet, it seems like it's going to take a year for you guys just to get the other 300 people their things.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Philip,

Yours is a little different situation. You "reserved" number 84 by first attempting to signup in July of last year. Then paid in full this April. I will look into who is shipping yours out and make sure you get it.

Guys, we have a good handful of discounts offered to members that should be of better use than the gear, granted the gear is cool. Take advantage of the discounts and go to nationals to have a pimpin good time.

Best,
ACE

·
Banned
10,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SRT ACE said:
j.r. if you still don't have your gear please either pm ekool or post in the sticked thread titled SRToc Gear...

Thanks,
ACE
... im still awaiting a response on the Gear Thread. i posted on the 20th.

·
Registered
200 Posts
kingj07 said:
... im still awaiting a response on the Gear Thread. i posted on the 20th.

J.R.:

I have a set of plate frames and stickers that I don't need.

I'm thinking about going to the Olympia Toy Drive on 12/05/04 - If you don't have your replacement set by then you can have mine.

Have a great week.

SBH

·
Banned
10,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
dude, that would be sweet! i should be able to make it; i normally have sundays off, so i will most likely be there. thanks a lot man.

·
Banned
10,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
im thinking of making up (or rather, getting others to design) some cards for local use. they will have nwsrt4.com on them and we can just place the cards on unknown srt cars and owners. if my srtoc cards to arrive it is not likely that they will last very long around here, anyhow.

if we get a good start then i could hopefully have them ready before dec. 5th to pass out at the toy drive. i could pass on a good deed to the rest of the nw'ers. :clap:

·
Banned
5,283 Posts
You have to wonder what is so hard about it. Am I sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for it to arrive? No, but hard to think up with any excuse on why somthing as simple as this would take this much time. Wonder what the numbers are on people joining for a second year. I paid knowing their would be a delay in promised gear knowingly and there would be discounts offered. Discounts have been offered but I am having a hard time justifying paying again next year. No, I dont need a rant from mods or ekool abot refunds or how hard it is for him/her/them. I paid and got about what I expect.

·
Banned
10,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
so does this mean there is hope?

its really hard to justify renewing at this point without a lot of hope.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.