Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i'm thinkin of a get together tomorrow... Maybe going somewhere in the seattle area. Lots of meets are always happening down south. We could meet in seattle or maybe in botell at the burgermaster.

Let me know if you guys are interested...

A few can head to my apartment in bothell right down the street from burgertmaster after and have a few beers and bbq if it comes down to rain...

Brandon 425-359-9941

·
Registered
3,277 Posts
BackFromTheGrave said:
So i'm thinkin of a get together tomorrow... Maybe going somewhere in the seattle area. Lots of meets are always happening down south. We could meet in seattle or maybe in botell at the burgermaster.

Let me know if you guys are interested...

A few can head to my apartment in bothell right down the street from burgertmaster after and have a few beers and bbq if it comes down to rain...

Brandon 425-359-9941
I'm out have my final BB game tomorrow night, If we win my boyz take first place. :clap: Gots to be there :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok everyone meet at his BB game...cheer them on..haha...good luck...

·
Registered
417 Posts
Im down for going up....directions below correct? What time were we looking at?

3: Merge onto I-5 N toward SEATTLE. 16.7 miles

4: Merge onto I-405 N via EXIT 154 toward RENTON / BELLEVUE. 26.5 miles

5: Take the WA-527 N exit- EXIT 26- toward MILL CREEK. 0.4 miles

6: Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto BOTHELL EVERETT HWY / WA-527. 2.2 miles

7: End at Burgermaster Inc:
18626 Bothell Everett Hwy, Bothell, WA 98012, US

Total Est. Time: 50 minutes Total Est. Distance: 46.13 miles

·
Banned
10,541 Posts
i do believe thats the one. somebody chime in with a time. ive got work til 6, pink coffee stand til about 6:30 or 6:45 and ive only got one other thing on the agenda... :banasex0r that can happen in tha dark, tho.

somebody call me in the afternoon. 2064222288.

j.r.:king:

·
Registered
3,277 Posts
My game is over at 8:00 I'll swing by and see if anyone is left. Game is only 5 minutes away. Chime in if this gonna happen :thumbsup:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Yeah, been hiding in my troll hole wating for something like this on my day off. Lets meet at BM 730pm, the directions are already up, ne Q's call brandon or myself or turbofrog.

#206 235-6969-mine.....c ya all there

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
6 pm TODAY...WE GOT NICE WEATHER.... everyone meet at that time.. We still thinkin of burgermaster right?

CALL ME FOR MORE INFO..

I live in mill creek area... bothell everett hwy and 196th

425-359-9941

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
CHANGE OF TIME!! 8:30....

Call me if needed!

·
Banned
10,541 Posts
yayerrr.. that was aight for the short time i was there. oh and hilarious watching jerry all the way back. :rofl: next time i probably wont con anyone into going to something they will be bored at.

j.r.:king:

·
Registered
417 Posts
Howd yall get home so fast?????? I made a 55 min trip a 40 lol. Who knew that the whole time im shooting between 2 car lanes....the stupid carpool lane has hours on the 405...WTF!!!!! That made up some time. Good times at the meet all. When i move, everyone is headed to my neck of the woods...hehehe.

the stockest.....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts