Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
9,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yeah okay i am really drunk and have not posted in here in while so well who cares ypou know what eefveryone is cool but who cares yall know what beer is the coolest adn i am drunk and stoned so who cares i dont but who does know one cares i dont but you know what iscoo l i am geting a bj right now hahaha but who cares i dont but anyway a bunch of people just rolled through but i dont care i am a bout to go drink a couple of more forties and laugh at everyone who ever talked shit to me on here but rthat is cool because i am cool you are not cool at all ya i am really drunk and i like cake not pie pie sucks and yousuck f or all yo oeppoeple who talk shit but it is cool i am cool and drunk so suck a dick
and eat shit fuckers you suck everyone sucks except for the peopple who are at my house and everyone else die bit c die this is the best drunk post ever all ever.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
WRX4m3 said:
yeah okay i am really drunk and have not posted in here in while so well who cares ypou know what eefveryone is cool but who cares yall know what beer is the coolest adn i am drunk and stoned so who cares i dont but who does know one cares i dont but you know what iscoo l i am geting a bj right now hahaha but who cares i dont but anyway a bunch of people just rolled through but i dont care i am a bout to go drink a couple of more forties and laugh at everyone who ever talked shit to me on here but rthat is cool because i am cool you are not cool at all ya i am really drunk and i like cake not pie pie sucks and yousuck f or all yo oeppoeple who talk shit but it is cool i am cool and drunk so suck a dick
and eat shit fuckers you suck everyone sucks except for the peopple who are at my house and everyone else die bit c die this is the best drunk post ever all ever.
You do realize that is one heck of a run-on sentence, huh?

Just thought that needed to be said

Steve

·
Registered
726 Posts
I'm really getting sick of this...seems like the quality of posts lately has gone right down the ole' porcelin hole. I'm all for new members, new ideas, new insights, etc. - but it's getting ridiculous around here! It's getting harder for the real enthusiasts to sift through the BS to find useful information. Sorry to vent, but I think it's time we all do a quick reality check and decide what direction the future of this board will take. :evil:

·
Registered
313 Posts
agreed..
"I'm drunk and decided to post here out of all other things to do in life" and pintless topics like that are annoying and waste space and time. I enjoy reading what everyone has to say. Any input is appreciated. But when I have to click half of these topics just to mark them read and get them off my screen, it's annoying and a waste. Maybe they should hire me and ohyeahwright as the extra moderators just to get rid of some of this useless junk. I'm not saying Grunge and everyone else isn't doiung a good job, but this forum will sooner or later be overrun and require more help. ;)
I'm thinking of maybe creating a little FAQ within the next few days and maybe if it comes out well, ekool will host it here.
If you guys have any input or anything you'd like to see in an SRT-4 FAQ, let me know!
(Isn't it weird how all my posts turn from a simple short response into a long boring story?_

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Dude i totally agree even though i am still new aroudn here i been reading alot and recently just registered because i wanted to get in on soem of the conversations...There definitely has been quite a few morons posting lately and i think we should warn them because this is a board about the SRT related dodge cars...Not about some drunk mo fo who thinks he is cool....OK my .02 yet again

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
ohyeahwright said:
I'm really getting sick of this...seems like the quality of posts lately has gone right down the ole' porcelin hole. I'm all for new members, new ideas, new insights, etc. - but it's getting ridiculous around here! It's getting harder for the real enthusiasts to sift through the BS to find useful information. Sorry to vent, but I think it's time we all do a quick reality check and decide what direction the future of this board will take. :evil:
Do you want some cheeeeeeeeeeeese with your whine?

-faast

·
Registered
199 Posts
Hmm, while the respectable PimpnPaul99 does post drunk/stoned just as the WRX whateve guy, PimpnPaul99 takes the highest care to puncutate correctly, and actually have a purpoose to hiis responses.

Ya, reallly man, if the best thing you can think to do while high/drunk is post on the SRT forums.. while getting a bj?... you really need to get a life man, really.

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
This INVASION from a BUNCH OF FUCKING IDIOTS from the NASIOC boards (or what ever fucking board your from) is FUCKING rediculous... GROW UP and get a FUCKING LIFE!!

AND NO, I DON'T APOLOGIZE FOR VENTING..... I'M PISSED :twisted:

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
I think its time for a second round of moderators. I volunteer to ban bitches all day long!!

I hate idiots and smart asses, and love to lay the lock down!

·
Registered
3,459 Posts
PimpnPaul99 said:
Ya, reallly man, if the best thing you can think to do while high/drunk is post on the SRT forums.. while getting a bj?... you really need to get a life man, really.
I'd have to call big time BS on the BJ. :lol: Can you guys picture that, how would he type, the keyboard would be bouncin around from getting hit from the bottom over and over. :p He must be insanly bored and pathetic to go and post on a forum and brag about how he's so cool and he even lies about how he's "so much cooler than us" because he's getting a bj while he's typin his BS. :roll: Now THAT, is painfully pathetic!

·
Registered
726 Posts
Slow5OH said:
ohyeahwright said:
Do you want some cheeeeeeeeeeeese with your whine?

-faast
Slo - normally I don't have any beef with you but on this I do. If you don't have anything constructive to add, then kindly take a seat. (And by the way, I would gladly volunteer my time and efforts to clean up the garbage on this forum.)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
13 Participants
ohyeahwright
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing