Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well we were at one of the toll ways & I look over & SHIT!!! an SRT-4, and a "BFT" a big fuckin' truck (Ram with a Hemmi) The SRT-4 was in front of the BFT & we were both leaving the tolls at the same time... :twisted: YES!!!
After relizing I emptied my bottle on a Mitsu EVO I had no choice but to hold her in each gear till I was out of my power band so I had enough umph in the next gear...
After banging in to second at 8.3k RPM the SRT-4 drivers eyes were as big as dinner plates... :shock: The truck was already starting to fall back (pussy!!!) :p
On the way through second the SRT-4 driver started to catch up...
Fuck the clutch, BANG!!! in to third... My gears are pretty close & I started to pull away again... YES!!! by now we are aproaching trafic fast & I sart to slow... teh fuck stain had the balls to turn his god damn flashers on & proceded to give ME??? the finger...
The traffic ended up stoping again due to a multi car accident... & the shit stain was 3 cars in front of me... I would have gotten out & killed him, but my GF told me not to do any thing stupid again...
Sorry had to vent...
The accident was some bitch that got rear-ended by a Civic Si ?R?

·
Registered
3,459 Posts
SRT Wagon said:
Well we were at one of the toll ways & I look over & SHIT!!! an SRT-4, and a "BFT" a big fuckin' truck (Ram with a Hemmi) The SRT-4 was in front of the BFT & we were both leaving the tolls at the same time... :twisted: YES!!!
After relizing I emptied my bottle on a Mitsu EVO I had no choice but to hold her in each gear till I was out of my power band so I had enough umph in the next gear...
After banging in to second at 8.3k RPM the SRT-4 drivers eyes were as big as dinner plates... :shock: The truck was already starting to fall back (pussy!!!) :p
On the way through second the SRT-4 driver started to catch up...
Fuck the clutch, BANG!!! in to third... My gears are pretty close & I started to pull away again... YES!!! by now we are aproaching trafic fast & I sart to slow... teh fuck stain had the balls to turn his god damn flashers on & proceded to give ME??? the finger...
The traffic ended up stoping again due to a multi car accident... & the shit stain was 3 cars in front of me... I would have gotten out & killed him, but my GF told me not to do any thing stupid again...
Sorry had to vent...
The accident was some bitch that got rear-ended by a Civic Si ?R?
What where you running against these guys?? A.........1987 Omni?? Oh I'm sure you had both of them totally smoked yo! :roll:

·
Premium Member
6,649 Posts
OMG

:shock:

I swear some of you are so freaking gullable.
HOOK LINE AND SINKER!
:roll: :oops: :roll:

Any post that starts with some lame trolling name is is to be immeadiately ignored.

·
Registered
3,459 Posts
Re: OMG

gdflys said:
:shock:

I swear some of you are so freaking gullable.
HOOK LINE AND SINKER!
:roll: :oops: :roll:

Any post that starts with some lame trolling name is is to be immeadiately ignored.
:lol: Ya, I just had to make fun of the damn car he picked out for his BS story. 87 omni... :roll: I hope he doesn't actually drive one. :?: :lol:

·
Registered
3,459 Posts
boostedneonsrt4 said:
yea we seem to have gotten a influx of people like him here lately :roll:
I KNOW, what the hell has happened in the past week??? Have you read the war stories forum lately!? :evil:

·
Registered
26,203 Posts
Another BS story....with a Hemi truck driving in the 405 heading south I was cruising 115-120MPH along with an older Vette. His face? :shock:

Yet, with both smiled....since there was no traffic that day. A first for Orange county...

But hey...let try that OMNIIIIooo on the KB's Hemi truck or maybe Chuck's V-10 Viper Dakota...

Mike Bell's truck:

517HP on 8PSI and intercooler. 21PSI capable.

These truck are capable of 150MPH plus with proper skirting to keep the dirty air from tumbling underneath. But then, you had never driven one either.....but hey...like you said, a heavy truck can't go fast. :lol:

·
Registered
26,203 Posts
99ShowNeon

99ShowNeon said:
boostedneonsrt4 said:
I KNOW, what the hell has happened in the past week??? Have you read the war stories forum lately!? :evil:
Are the first in MN to get the SRT-4?

·
Registered
3,459 Posts
Re: 99ShowNeon

hemidakota said:
99ShowNeon said:
boostedneonsrt4 said:
Are the first in MN to get the SRT-4?
No I haven't gotten mine yet, I'm not sure if there are ANY at all in MN yet, my friend told me he saw one in some farm hick town he lives in so I'm sure he saw an SXT or somethin. I'm workin on being the first in MN though! :twisted: My dealer said mid May and if that doesn't happen, then I'm going on a roadtrip for my silver beast. :D I figure they won't hit dealers up here thought until late may at the earliest so I might just wait the extra couple weeks. I will have one though and I'll make sure I anounce it! 8)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
7 Participants
qwiksilvertrav
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing