Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! :hi: I am new to the forum, however I've have had my SRT since May of 04. It's completely bone stock with about 9700 miles on her. (Mods are coming, just waiting on Stage 1 :eveilgrin ), anyway I caught this guy on Sat night and he decided to run me, I thought I was going to lose being that my car is completely stock and he had about $13,000 under the hood (or so he says). Anyway click on the link below for the video *Must have quicktime to view*

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wNTgxMDQ3NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE=

If you want to view pics of his engine, click this link:
http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=37759

Enjoy!

·
Registered
906 Posts
Yep

KrazyK said:
cool that you won but why doesnt anyone race in the daylight .Daylight vids are so much cooler

I AGREE! :flame:

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
KrazyK said:
cool that you won but why doesnt anyone race in the daylight .Daylight vids are so much cooler

I agree too, the dude that drove the civic, his friend shot the video, I didn't think it was gonna be video taped lol. Btw, I had 2 other people in the car with me that race, 1 front passager and a girl in the back :eveilgrin

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
My first car was a 90 civic with a B16A in it.. fast.. but not even close to as fast as SRT's...although.. with no interior, no stereo, i ran a 14.3 in the quarter...;)

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
i had a b18 hatch hang with me pretty good the other day getting on the interstate...i did have 3 other peeps in the car. On the on ramp from bout 25 to bout 80 i only put bout 1.5-2 cars on him.

·
Registered
796 Posts
yeah i've personally seen a civic hatch blow the doors off a viper gts. put in enough wrench time and those darn civics can move. fortunatly for me i live in an area where fart cans and body kits dragging on every driveway are as comon as leaves on tree's, very rare that you find a decent built civic near me.

·
Banned
176 Posts
Epix said:
yeah i've personally seen a civic hatch blow the doors off a viper gts. put in enough wrench time and those darn civics can move. fortunatly for me i live in an area where fart cans and body kits dragging on every driveway are as comon as leaves on tree's, very rare that you find a decent built civic.

werd ^^

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
cool vid nice kill. it looked like if he got u on the launch too but i guess too much top end for a n/a 4 banger. props nice car it looks like mine just in black. lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.