1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
875 Posts
Who was filming this chad? Props again tho man!Awesome kill!Should be a good race in June....

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
wckdsti said:
what's a 408 Z06??? do you mean the 405 horse power Z06?

ummm.... No, that is not what I mean. It's a built 408ci (cubic inch) short block on a 2002 Z06 Chevrolet corvette.

I hope this clears thing up for the people that don't know what a 408 is. :lol:

I don't know what camera was used on this race. I raced the guy and was told it was on camera.

Him and I will be racing again. he'll have a direct port n2o system, and i'll have my cnc ported built head and cams in. Should be a good race in June.

·
Registered
984 Posts
hopefully he'll take the time to fix those tranny problems, too.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
What are the mods on both cars? The damn vid wouldnt load for me...streetfire sucks ass. Only because I have dial-up lol. Anyway yea...what are the mods on both. Im guessing you're highly modded to take a modded...well Im assuming well modded z06.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Mopar/DCR S3 w/ toys
dtec
LSD
Water/meth injection 30/70 mix 150psi
Every bolt on you can think of
3" dump
Fadanza aluminum fw
cut balancing chain
Ext... ext... I could go on and on. I'm putting down about 425whp.

comming VERY soon: CNC ported and built head, Crower stage 2 cams.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
For christ sakes... I told you guys it's a bad vid in my first post. If you click the link, and get upset that it's a bad vid... that's your own fault.

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
The video was kind of surreal, I was half expecting it to slow down as the cars pass and zoom in on big foot in the background.

Good kill, I would be very happy if I could take down a (C5) Z06 after I get my 50 Trim on

1 - 20 of 24 Posts