Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
SRTforums Nazi Admin
16,228 Posts
what are your mods

·
SRTforums Nazi Admin
16,228 Posts
what does your boost gauge sit at when the vehicle is off i think u have a broken boost gauge

·
SRTforums Nazi Admin
16,228 Posts
your car isn't stock man if u dynoed at 250 u have a good amount done take pics of your engine bay and exterior of the vehicle post them up. how do u know it is stock did u buy it brand new. with that being said u are not stock u have work done u just don't know it ;)

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
peteblksrt4 said:
what does your boost gauge sit at when the vehicle is off i think u have a broken boost gauge
boost gauge sits at zero when the car is off, trust me its not broken lol
stock gauge read the same and it also sat at zero.

iv looked the car over numerous times, unless the head milled to bring up the compression or some crazy port work was done, the car is stock lol

oh and when i dynod the car, that was before the cai and factory boost leak mod. a/f was right around 11.8:1

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Lies, And your comments on streetfire are Lies... j/p man -=X

I've seen it happen before. Factory freaks. but how are u booostin 21psi?

oh and ur shit is ugly under the hood, looks like u left the hood up on a rainy day =\

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
AcuraIntegra said:
Lies, And your comments on streetfire are Lies... j/p man -=X

I've seen it happen before. Factory freaks. but how are u booostin 21psi?

oh and ur shit is ugly under the hood, looks like u left the hood up on a rainy day =\
im not to sure how im boostin 21, i just am i guess lol

and yes i know it looks like crap under the hood, when i put on the cai and rotated the clamp on the turbo water line, i guess it didnt seal and started spraying coolant everywhere, so yea...i need to clean it up lol

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
robdgaf : alright kilped i have an 05 srt4 with mopar s2 borla exhaust mopar bov short shifter and i run high 12's on stock tires i kill a stock 06 or newer gt

ok... who are you... come on out and show yourself!. 12's on stock tires?!

·
Registered
438 Posts
Looked a lot like about 16 PSI on the guage in the video....??? Great run though. What kind of tires do you have on there? They sounded like they were having a hard time!

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yorad said:
Looked a lot like about 16 PSI on the guage in the video....??? Great run though. What kind of tires do you have on there? They sounded like they were having a hard time!
yes it was 16lbs, i said that in my first post, ill try to get a video of my boost gauge tonight

kliped said:
traction is > than me

and before anyone says anything, i believe my car is a factory freak, im spiking 21lbs hold 18lbs and then by redline i drop off to 16lbs.

im running on all season tires lol

·
Registered
438 Posts
kliped said:
yorad said:
yes it was 16lbs, i said that in my first post, ill try to get a video of my boost gauge tonight

kliped said:
traction is > than me

and before anyone says anything, i believe my car is a factory freak, im spiking 21lbs hold 18lbs and then by redline i drop off to 16lbs.

im running on all season tires lol
Sorry, I saw the 21 and the 18 then missed the 16. It's possible... likely actually... you have an upgraded spring in the stock WGA to boost that high. The thing I don't understand is how you could boost that high without the S0 PCM shutting you down. Have you looked at the PCM or checked for a P0633 Code? If you haven't alraedy tried this, turn the ignition from "Off" to "On" 3 times in a row then look at your odometer for codes. If you have a staged PCM you will USUALLY see a P0633 code flashed there.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts