·
Forum Moderator
13,295 Posts
I thought McCullouch stopped tinting their bulbs blue? :(

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well, those are 9006 kit (older picture) we haven't taken pics of the late gen kits at all.. which kits are of interest here, we'll probably re-take some pics..

·
Forum Moderator
13,295 Posts
Yes, posting an up to date pic of the 9007 kit (which is what we use here) would be nice. ;)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
they used to be just like the pics.. but we just pulled out most the kits in stock.. they are 9006, H7, H4 (the 9007 are on its way here) kits and all of them are CLEAR (non-tinted)..

·
Forum Moderator
13,295 Posts
When are you going to take a pic of what the current kit consists of?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Valid only if you mention this ads or paypal [email protected] directly $349 for 1 kit shipped anywhere USA.

Please specify the bulb type when ordering:
H1, H4, H7, 9004, 9006, 9007

and specify the color temp when ordering:
5300K, 6000K, 8000K, 10000K

we also have Dual Beam H4 kits, please check out www.streetrays.com/catalog (not yet on special)

Most kits are in stock, Thank you!

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
I always heard that tinted bulbs are not a good kit to have because they are not the true HID lights. Almost every HID seller states that in their FAQ section. Why are these tinted? I would buy them, but not tinted.

·
Registered
13,864 Posts
hydrohopper said:
I always heard that tinted bulbs are not a good kit to have because they are not the true HID lights. Almost every HID seller states that in their FAQ section. Why are these tinted? I would buy them, but not tinted.
streetrays said:
they used to be just like the pics.. but we just pulled out most the kits in stock.. they are 9006, H7, H4 (the 9007 are on its way here) kits and all of them are CLEAR (non-tinted)..
See above.

·
SRTFORUM Moderator
23,153 Posts
well i'm fucking sorry for asking, I must have missed that. Not that it matters, I already have HID's. :ninernine :ninernine

·
Registered
8,271 Posts
1 - 20 of 42 Posts