Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm very interested in the Maxxfab single turboback exhaust w/ the hole cover for a different look, but I'm just curious as to what it sounds like. Is there any sound clips of this exhaust floating around this forum? If so, a link would be great.. If not .. Can someone make one? :D Thanks!!

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also, what is the most powerful SRT-4 with this exhaust. And how does the Magnaflow muffler compare to other's like the HKS mufflers, etc?

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Scott's (Mr. MAXXfab himself) own car is the most powerful (over 400hp) with single that I know of. Soon to be a bunch of stage 3 cars with it as soon as stage 3 comes out. I don't have anyway to record sound clips to post on the internet. Too bad NY is so far of a drive, I'd let you hear it in person. I love mine. It helps knowing Scott is the easiest, and most helpful vendor on the forum. Two thumbs up from me :2thumbsup

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ya man I want to copy your set-up. I hate how there's 39893829 SRT-4's here now so I want to start to be unique and go single exhaust. I love how Scott makes the cut-out and that the exhaust is quite yet still a nice tone (from what I hear). I'm just curious on the potential and reputation of the Magnaflow muffler.

·
Registered
918 Posts
If I could make a sound clip, I would. It sounds good, it limits the crackles and pops, but sound good. With s2 installed, I got some of the crackles back and some good pops every now and then. o2 back with cat.
I'm in Stamford, Ct, Let me know if you are ever in the area, so you can check it out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.