Dodge SRT Forum banner

MAX weight limit of a girl you would have sexy time with?

• Sub 100

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • 100-125 LBS

Votes: 38 14.1%
  • 125-150 LBS

Votes: 93 34.6%
  • 150-175 LBS

Votes: 79 29.4%
  • 175-200 LBS

Votes: 23 8.6%
  • 200-300 LBS

Votes: 14 5.2%
  • Doesnt matter.

Votes: 21 7.8%

• Total voters
61 - 80 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
I have this guy that works with us and hes 26 about 160ish REAL fit... Anyways this dude will NOT have any girl that weights under 200lbs! I mean he likes them FAT and old! I see him all the time talking to women that have grey hair and could be his mom! We will be driving and I will point out some great looking girls and he just rolls his eyes at them. Then he will be like DAMN check that out, I'll be looking all around only to see a huge chick... I just dont get it... His wife is 46 and probably weighs like 300 plus.. Oh knows though... Different strokes for different folks i geuss...

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
VegasSRT-4 said:
BTR said:
**patiently awaits someone to choose 200-300lb category**
if anybody does it will probably be a 200-300lb chick voting

JK ladies

I'm up to most anything but really for me I prefer a small chick... i'm 6'0 155lb or so.. so im really skinny, so being the guy I wouldn't want to be anything but the bigger and stronger of the two lol.
:wah?!: dude eat!! I'm 6' 180 and feel like i'm too skinny sometimes. i wear a size 34 so u must be like a 28??

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
I remember on my senior trip I was shit faced beyond all belief and I remember one of the girls saying she would take me back to my room so I could go to sleep then the next thing I know I'm waking up the next morning with my dick in between her butt cheeks and she was a big girl. 150+ lbs. But in all honesty I don't really care. Pussy's pussy. If it's a fat chick then you know she hasn't had too much sex if any at all so you have a nice untainted pussy to have fun with at least! You gotta look on the bright side!

·
Banned
174 Posts
FastSpecV said:
I remember on my senior trip I was shit faced beyond all belief and I remember one of the girls saying she would take me back to my room so I could go to sleep then the next thing I know I'm waking up the next morning with my dick in between her butt cheeks and she was a big girl. 150+ lbs. But in all honesty I don't really care. Pussy's pussy. If it's a fat chick then you know she hasn't had too much sex if any at all so you have a nice untainted pussy to have fun with at least! You gotta look on the bright side!
UNTAINTED!...ROFLcopter LOLcano:rofl: :rofl:

61 - 80 of 116 Posts