Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,725 Posts
HELLO!

I'm glad you posted to our site. I am from Worcester MA and have a red SRT-4. I race it at the New England Dragway in Epping, NH on Wed and Fridays. Maybe we could meet up!

·
Registered
585 Posts
Going to Lebanon Valley dragway tomorrow night for street night.I know of one other SRT4 here locally,a black one just picked up by CJ. It hasn't been broken in yet but I invited him along anyway.

·
Registered
97 Posts
glad you could make it to this site as well speed :D

srtgurl- if you see a red mkIII supra, it's probably me, either that or the wrx, which we all know the plate :oops:

I don't do epping anymore though, too much of a haul for now, especially since I already know what the car can do, maybe after I get more into the car I'll take it up there again

·
Registered
3,725 Posts
i'll be there tonight

i'm going up tonight....to epping,nh

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
i have one :D
yeah brian we all know your plate :lol:
i'm going up to ne dragway soon .. i want a run with the stock set up .. before i crank up the boost to 16psi again.. i've pretty much have the launch down at that level of boost so i wanna see what i can do.. i've never been at a dragway before so we'll see ..

·
Registered
945 Posts
HEy im from MA too. I dont have an SRT and will get decimated by all of you but it's still coll ot meet others who are interested in cars. Especially girls that have in interest. :oops:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Same, in Central MA...no srt-4, but if ya don't mind a little honda hanging around, it'd be fun to hang out with fellow enthusiasts. I'm intrigued with your cars. Thinking about getting a second car (convertibles -suck- in the winter), and I think it'd be a blast.

·
Premium Member
9,774 Posts
Karnian said:
Same, in Central MA...no srt-4, but if ya don't mind a little honda hanging around, it'd be fun to hang out with fellow enthusiasts. I'm intrigued with your cars. Thinking about getting a second car (convertibles -suck- in the winter), and I think it'd be a blast.
wow, you're right near "Thispainisours"...and "SRTGURL"

of course i'm in the area too!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Actually, I think I'm right down the road from Thispainisours. Saw some pics of his car, and I recognized the area, and the car. :)

Not sure how long you've all had your srt-4's (or how long they've even been for sale), but how was snow with them? How's the clearence etc?

NIVO88T said:
Karnian said:
wow, you're right near "Thispainisours"...and "SRTGURL"

of course i'm in the area too!

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Greetings from the woods of Berkshire County! Where the good smooth roads are few and few between, but when you find one it's FUN! I'm up for a get together somewhere in Mass this summer. Different cars are cool, other SRT4s would be even cooler.

·
Registered
3,725 Posts
To Karnian

We would be thrilled to have you join us! That would be cool.

As far as how the car performs in the snow, I got mine on April 2nd and about a week later we got like 2" of snow. I was kinda all over the road, probably due to the bigger tires :shock: . My previous car was a '00 Neon and it handled so well in the snow so that is what I'm comparing it to! But this winter I will probably get Blizzaks, the best snow and ice tires around, and then I am sure it will be better in the snow!

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
I won't even attempt the snow. I will buy an older Neon for a winter beater. My baby is going in storage for the winter :!:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.