Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wonderin if anyone was goin to test n tune this saturday coming up? havent run the SRT yet and hoping to see some of you out there..

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
damn no one? i heard it was gonna be nice this weekend,hopefuly some of yopu will change ur mind..

·
Banned
6,529 Posts
RedHatchy97 said:
i'll prob be there if my car is done
what car? the talon? but i wont be able to make it...me and the girl are headin to nyc for our anniversary....so you guys have fun i might go sun. not sure yet

·
Registered
309 Posts
Might Be Thier This Are Lookin Good For Me To Be Thier!

·
Banned
6,529 Posts
redfire said:
yea i may roll down on saturday....not sure yet....havent decided if i wanna work or not
hey u need to take ur wheels off your sig....u no longer own them......and why is it when i cant go everyone wants to go but when im there no one is :flame:

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well if anyone is definitly going let me know when and we can try to meet up before or sumtin..im looking forward to meetin some of the other srt owners

·
Registered
225 Posts
onthedwnlow said:
what car? the talon? but i wont be able to make it...me and the girl are headin to nyc for our anniversary....so you guys have fun i might go sun. not sure yet
the hatch should have its new heart in fri..... my buddie john is suppose to run his 700hp supra this weekend.. it went 10.7 last year , i think it makes a little more power now.................

1 - 10 of 10 Posts