Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright just got the ems installed and was wondering if anyone has a base map so i can get the car started and taken to the shop for tuning. Lmk what u got, thanks. :thumbsup:

Mods
gt3076r
crolwer stage 2 cams
mpx 62mm tb
aem 5 bar map
id 1000cc injectors @59psi
full e-85

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Really need a base map if anyone can help please? I'll send some money threw PayPal if someone can give me a running base map do I can drive my car to the shop to get tuned!

·
Registered
473 Posts
i can send ya mine if ya wanna try it i am running ms 109 vp race fuel though mine runs ok still trying to work out the bugs though just pm me a email address
What kind of numbers did you put Down with that vp109 vs pump??

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
Registered
48 Posts
Never got any good numbers turbo blew up on the dyno and had to replace it but got a basic tune on it beat a 2000 gsxr 600 with the current one but still gathering the money to get the tune done properly since i put a bigger turbo and more boost. Ever since i had put the motor back together i have ran nothing but 109 in it so i don't know on the pump part.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Never got any good numbers turbo blew up on the dyno and had to replace it but got a basic tune on it beat a 2000 gsxr 600 with the current one but still gathering the money to get the tune done properly since i put a bigger turbo and more boost. Ever since i had put the motor back together i have ran nothing but 109 in it so i don't know on the pump part.
Ok cool. What turbo and psi? Any track times?? Jus wanna get a rough estimate on what power levels and mph I can hope to see.

I wanna get tune on the 109
Mods
Agp big turbo kit
Pte 5858 jb .63 ar
888/1025 injectors
Mpx 62mm tb
Mpx IC
Agp return line kit
Walbro 255 with bnf
Aem ems

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
Registered
48 Posts
Turbo is a GT3076R with a .82 ar and its 25psi no track times either running fiberglass fenders so i gotta find some slicks to fit i was told from what i have done to it should be around 500 to 525

1 - 11 of 11 Posts