Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
MAP/TIP Clamps

Any word on these coming in? ETA?

·
Banned
32,448 Posts
I have everything in the mail and the enclosures are here waiting for one last thing to arrive. Sorry about the wait but I didnt expect them to sell so well.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ptperformance said:
I have everything in the mail and the enclosures are here waiting for one last thing to arrive. Sorry about the wait but I didnt expect them to sell so well.

Not a problem, was just wondering how things were moving along.

Sounds good John. Looking forward to my early birthday present :thumbsup:

·
Registered
561 Posts
nice, I've been waiting 2 weeks for this badboy, now I can finally boost more than 16psi :)

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
I don't see a thread on a MAP/TIP clamp only price? Any estimate on turn around time on a new order? Thanks

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OTownSRT4 said:
I don't see a thread on a MAP/TIP clamp only price? Any estimate on turn around time on a new order? Thanks
and I don't think that they're on his website either...I think John needs to give me a ring about that so we can work something out :hi:

·
Banned
32,448 Posts
I have not had the chance to update the site, sorry. I have them avalible to those that are in the GB on them. I sold out in a few days and now I have a bunch more on the way.

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
OTownSRT4 said:
BUMP.....i understand your out of stock right now but.......(see quote) thanks

·
Banned
32,448 Posts
OTownSRT4 said:
BUMP.....i understand your out of stock right now but.......(see quote) thanks
$62.50 shipped and I only have enough to fulfill the orders to 23 units. I should have the rest in stock end of the week to fill the rest of the orders.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ptperformance said:
$62.50 shipped and I only have enough to fulfill the orders to 23 units. I should have the rest in stock end of the week to fill the rest of the orders.
does that mean my order is going out this week :clap:

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
ptperformance said:
Paypal sent

·
Registered
379 Posts
Any word on when these are going to be in? I really want to get one of these. Also, if i get one of your fuel computers, will I still need this? Not quite sure if that unit has a clamp built in it or not. thanks

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
mkeist said:
Any word on when these are going to be in? I really want to get one of these. Also, if i get one of your fuel computers, will I still need this? Not quite sure if that unit has a clamp built in it or not. thanks
PTP FTM has a nice digital map clamp built in... So I guess if you get the map/tip clamp now once you get the FTM then you can sell the map/tip clamp. Otherwise just hold off and get the FTM right away :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ptperformance said:
We are shipping 22 of them today. It doesnt look like it will cover everyone but most of you that have been waiting a while will get yours.

mine on that sent out list? :hi:

·
Banned
32,448 Posts
Scapegoat said:
mine on that sent out list? :hi:
Should be. If not only 1 more week before I get the rest of them in and then the big order gets placed for 100 units (sorry murray) so I can keep them in stock for a while.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
excellent. I'm going to do a write up w/ tons of pictures of the install when it comes in. I need an excuse to use the webspace I've been paying for for the past year, lol.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts