Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale are several high end performance parts and assemblies for a Dodge Neon SRT-4. These were all used in a show car, which has been reconfigured. All parts were working properly when removed. Most of these parts will also fit certain models of PT Cruiser Turbo.

- Built 2.4L Turbo Long block. Built to withstand >[email protected] Specifically built for street use, can be used anywhere. Removed from car with only 671 miles on it. Was removed from car for another project that has since been canceled. Assembly was balanced, blueprinted. Ran like a top, and no issues. Engine was properly preserved and sealed. Ready to run. $4250 Partial parts listing as follows:
o 2.4T Block
o New 2.4L Crank
o DCR Crank Straps
o Manley Rods w/Pankl Rod Bolts
o DCR spherical forged pistons
o ATI SuperDampr
o AMMFab (All Motor Mike) ported and polished head, with REV stainless valves
o Crane 16 Cams
o 2.7 Followers
o RealTune/Boundary Billet Oil Pump
o RealTune Billet Tone Wheel
o MPx Cam Gears
o DCR Timing Belt Tensioner
o Gates Racing Timing Belt
o Ishihara-Johnson Windage tray

- SPEC Twin Carbon clutch, 671 miles. The ultimate clutch for your SRT-4, bar none. Want the best? This is it. No issues whatsoever. $2400

- Built T850 Transaxle. This trans has been in my possession for over 15 years, and has gone through several iterations. This current build has 671 miles on it. About as close to bullet proof as you can get without going full billet, or something very wild. $4100 Features many awesome parts, including these:
o Powder Coated case
o KW Billet Input Shaft
o Straight Cut 1st & 2nd gears
o Rage Tek 5th gear (YES!)
o AGP 1-3-5 & 2-4-R Billet Extenders
o PWerks Carbon Synchros (ALL)
o RealTune Billet Fork
o DCR Synchro Springs

- DCR Axles. What Can I say? When the DSS axles wouldn’t hold, these did. 671 miles on them. SOLD!

- EFR Turbo Package #1: AMMFab Stainless Steel tube header, Borg Warner EFR7064 (550+HP) turbo w/investment casting stainless steel turbine housing, TurboSmart dual port wastegate actuator, 3” stainless, mandrel bent downpipe (You will have to do some exhaust fab to join your exhaust), Coolant lines and oil supply line included. Absolutely superb street turbo, with a heck of a punch, and all the EFR goodies to ensure that it lasts a long time, $2500
Ugh, I'm out of pics. Will try to add more in the next post.

- Many more parts to come!

Everything available for local inspection and pickup in Holt, FL 32564.

Last thing: I have been in this community since before the beginning. Scammers, please do not message me to email your friend, or go to a link. I can't believe you think that stuff works.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
EFR7064 Setup Pics Continued:

- EFR Turbo Package #2: PWerks Stainless Steel tube header and a Borg Warner EFR7670 (650+HP) turbo, w/investment casting stainless steel turbine housing, BW high pressure wastegate actuator. You’ll need to supply coolant & oil lines, and a downpipe, $1750

- Kinnetic custom wiring harness. OK, this one is a bit more complicated. This was a custom wiring harness built for my Commemorative Edition car. It has every goody I could think of added to it. If you are looking for a reliable wiring harness, that has extra items added in, and has a better than OEM quality to it, grab this one. $850 gets all of it (ask Jacob Kinnet what it cost new!) Has a full tuck for the engine, and also adds in wiring for all of the following:
o Mopar Turbo Toys
o Cruise Control
o Innovate Motorsports ECF-1 Wideband O2 w/Ethanol Sensor & Fuel Pressure Sensor
o Autometer Full Sweep Oil Pressure Gauge
o Autometer Full Sweep Boost Gauge
o Battery Cutoff Switch
o Much, much more

- Braille Li-Ion Small Battery and bracket, $100 Works great, and has always been on a battery maintainer, even now.

- H-Brace Traction Setup, may need minor hardware, $100

- SRT-4 Rear Bumper, white, $100

- SRT-4 Sunroof Assembly, $75. Excellent condition BUT the electric motor was taken out of it. If yours has the bad track problem, this should be what you need to get going again.

- Custom made, new 5x114.3mm bolt pattern rear hubs, $250/pair. You can’t buy these anywhere, period. Only set I have left. Want 5x114.3 wheels on your SRT-4? This is the hard part. The front end is mostly parts bin engineered, so much easier.

·
Premium Member
3,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
- Wilwood Front BBK for SRT-4. A bit rough, but all there, and recently removed from my daily driver. I recommend new rotors, but the calipers, rotor hats, SS brake lines and adapters are all good, SOLD!

- Realtune Spherical Control Arm Bushings, installed in new Moog Control Arms, 671 miles, $350

- Rhoads Lifters, 38 miles on them, no issues at all, SOLD!

·
Premium Member
3,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We'll talk when you get back, but I cannot hold anything, sorry.

·
Premium Member
3,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes they are, and yes they do.

·
Super Moderator
16,140 Posts
As much as I think I'd like to buy your turbo toys, I know I'd never use it. Once I get my stage 3 installed, I am going to just rest on 325'ish. Good luck with your sales. Someone needs to buy that transmission, that thing is a beast.

·
Premium Member
3,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Most all of this was from my CE. The engine is the big thing. So much work done to it to make it right. I am beyond particular about making sure all is perfect.

·
Registered
4 Posts
- Wilwood Front BBK for SRT-4. A bit rough, but all there, and recently removed from my daily driver. I recommend new rotors, but the calipers, rotor hats, SS brake lines and adapters are all good, $200
(Pics Soon)
- Realtune Spherical Control Arm Bushings, installed in new Moog Control Arms, 671 miles, $350
View attachment 147499
- Rhoads Lifters, 38 miles on them, no issues at all, $175/set
View attachment 147500 View attachment 147501
I'm interested in the BBK, can you send me some pics?

·
Premium Member
3,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm interested in the BBK, can you send me some pics?
Sale pending on the BBK and the Rhoads lifters. I'll let you know if it falls through. Thanks!

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Hey, Neil. I'll take that H-brace hardware. Can you PM or email me the total (or a PayPal payment request)? Since you mention that the wiring harness has cruise and turbo toys support, does that mean you figured out how to get them both working?!? I'd love to have my toys back without losing cruise.

·
Premium Member
3,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sounds good. I'll have to get them boxed up, and figure out shipping. I am out of town at the moment, but will get to it beginning of next week.

Yes, I ran a full SET PCM with toys and cruise. Worked without issue. That harness has all of that and a ton more integrated.

Reactions: csx321

·
Registered
Original Owner '05 SRT-4 S2 Toys
82 Posts
I still have your write-up about the cruise saved on my hard drive. I had a new cruise unit but couldn't find anyone local to help me install it and ended up selling it on eBay.

Curious- do you have the Aquamist jet sprayers from the turbo toys and, if so, would you part them out?

·
Premium Member
3,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I have some, but I am not quite ready to part with them. Perhaps in the near future...

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
I'd still like that H-brace hardware, when you have a chance. Shoot me an email or message, and we can talk about the cruise control, too.
I just got a broken fuel pump ground wire repaired. I guess it shouldn't be a surprise in an 18-year-old car with 238K miles!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts