Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
SRT Forums Veteran
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, lets see if I get flamed on this one, and yes I did a search.........

Here is the deal, I hooked up the MBC today (one side going to the WG, and the other side going to the back of the turbo, capped off both lines) well this was no good, I can't boost over 13 and the stock BOV goes crazy between 0-5 PSI. Okay, so I put a T conector in the line going to the back of the turbo, same thing. Now, looking a little deeper I think I have the T hooked up to the wrong line (Green), it looks like it should be T'd at the blue line, is this correct? I disconnected the MBC and hooked up the stock lines, it's back to normal..

·
Registered
8,059 Posts
Remember, in order to properly use the MBC you need to ditch the stock WGA and get an adjustable one. If you want, I'll let you buy the WGA off of SRT_USAF instead of me just so you can use the MBC.

·
Registered
323 Posts
BTW why are you guys using the vacum/pressure lines directly off the turbo instead of off the manifold?

Turbo pressure is always going to be higher because of pressure drop.I assume you all know that, so it would be more acurate to use line of manifold.

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
That's what I was saying yesterday about needing the aftermarket WGA - but Joe's the man to ask on this one. There may be a way around it but I don't know it.

·
Registered
8,059 Posts
SRT_USAF said:
That's what I was saying yesterday about needing the aftermarket WGA - but Joe's the man to ask on this one. There may be a way around it but I don't know it.
SRT_USAF, if Schmauch's willing to buy it, go ahead and sell him the WGA since he will need it more than I with that MBC he's got now. I can always order one later anyway. Let's go ahead and get him hooked up.
And get yo' damn RESUMIX in already. You can even do it from home via DSL if you have it. Check the CHRMA website.

·
Registered
8,059 Posts
schmauch said:
Or how bas-ass you write up your computer and networking skills in your resume :readclose
That too, but you WILL get "quizzed" during the interview. I was tested heavily against 50 other applicants, most of whom had 4 year degrees (I have none) and they couldn't even answer some of the basic questions. Real world vs. school knowledge I guess.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
schmauch said:
OK, lets see if I get flamed on this one, and yes I did a search.........

Here is the deal, I hooked up the MBC today (one side going to the WG, and the other side going to the back of the turbo, capped off both lines) well this was no good, I can't boost over 13 and the stock BOV goes crazy between 0-5 PSI. Okay, so I put a T conector in the line going to the back of the turbo, same thing. Now, looking a little deeper I think I have the T hooked up to the wrong line (Green), it looks like it should be T'd at the blue line, is this correct? I disconnected the MBC and hooked up the stock lines, it's back to normal..

So how's she running now?

·
Registered
159 Posts
Just off the subject!!! sorry.. but im headed towards Ramstein AB.. tommorrow to visit some family. Hope to see some of those SRT there....
One last thing I did a HP test and i have 295.02 on the fly and 288.123 on the wheels. Sorry i didnt get the TQ. The Germans couldnt understand what i was askin for..

Peace

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.