Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
been a while since i have stopped by the forums.. kick myself for selling the blue skittle. oh well... happy to have owned one when I did...

boost on, brothers and sisters, boost on...

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
I miss mine too,
I own a BMW 2011 M3 now ...and I still miss my black SRT4.
You guys need to love these things and be happy you own them because when you sell them you will wish you had not.
There is just something special about them, the way they sound, the smooth shifting, the simplicity, the amazing amount of low cost aftermarket products, the ease of working on them, the price...
Its the best car you will ever own and you don't even know it yet....

·
Registered
683 Posts
I miss mine too,
I own a BMW 2011 M3 now ...and I still miss my black SRT4.
You guys need to love these things and be happy you own them because when you sell them you will wish you had not.
There is just something special about them, the way they sound, the smooth shifting, the simplicity, the amazing amount of low cost aftermarket products, the ease of working on them, the price...
Its the best car you will ever own and you don't even know it yet....
Well spoken. I sold mine almost 5 years ago and I've had a hemi grand Cherokee, BMW 3 series and a challenger r/t and I still miss my e-blue. They are great overall cars.

·
Registered
323 Posts
The only way I'm going to sell mine is if it comes down to family or the car. By the time I'm done with it it will be a full blown drag car with an auto trans.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Sold mine about 3 years ago lost more money than I paid for it to begin with... 1 Year later I regretted it so bad I bought another one same color bone stock starting all over again! And I will not sell this one... If you feel like selling yours stick it somewhere for a couple months and you'll be missing it and change your mind lol for what they cost and how easy they are to mod and how reliable they are... Just not worth selling

·
Registered
7,744 Posts
What makes it feel special besides how I leave "better" cars in the dust is that I hardly ever see another one. I'm in a very populated area too. I see multiple focus ST's, corvettes, mustangs, civic si's, camaros, etc etc but when it comes to the neon srt-4... it's just me. :D
Only way I'd sell this thing is if I bought another one first!

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
i miss mine aswell lol

holy crap, the Texas section is dead now

·
Registered
166 Posts
Yea I miss mine as well and I miss my Jeep SRT.. Kinda been looking for one or the other but it might mess with my plans of getting my GTR after I sell the CTSV... Hell I need more money and garage space.

·
Registered
10 Posts
i missed mine enough to have recently purchased another. this will be my third one. i sold my past two to get something more "grown up" then I'd hear a srt gurgling and popping and miss it. not selling this one until its time to buy an r34. funny thing is i don't miss my infiniti or my sti which were the cars i bought after selling my neons

·
Registered
230 Posts
i missed mine enough to have recently purchased another. this will be my third one. i sold my past two to get something more "grown up" then I'd hear a srt gurgling and popping and miss it. not selling this one until its time to buy an r34. funny thing is i don't miss my infiniti or my sti which were the cars i bought after selling my neons

So your telling the rest of us to think hard before letting it go? If we ever plan to sell it that is Haha!
Why not miss an sti?!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
been a while since i have stopped by the forums.. kick myself for selling the blue skittle. oh well... happy to have owned one when I did...

boost on, brothers and sisters, boost on...
I don't know if I really miss my first srt-4 as much as I miss just going to all the car shows & track days & hanging out with all the guys back then , I think probably 90% of the guys that had srt-4's back then have sold them or wrecked them by now :grimrippe , what do you drive now anyway Fred ?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts