Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
5,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
you guys seriously tear up vendors in packs.. lol... :thumbsup: no rest for the weary when the NW is on the boards

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Yeah and you made yourself look like a complete dumbass. Good job Kyle!

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Kyle was post whoring in someone else's thread on Coil Pack heat shields. It was pretty dick in my opinion, but hey I am a dumb gook so who really cares what I say.

·
Registered
5,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i swear i thought there was a nwsrt4 meetup i missed over in the buy and sell section until i saw the cross burnings and the human sacrifices...

·
Registered
7,223 Posts
:rofl: :rofl: it just shows that we NorthWestonians are cheap bastards and like to buy parts cheap and used.

BACARDI_DWB said:
i swear i thought there was a nwsrt4 meetup i missed over in the buy and sell section until i saw the cross burnings and the human sacrifices...

·
Registered
703 Posts
2tirefire said:
Kyle was post whoring in someone else's thread on Coil Pack heat shields. It was pretty dick in my opinion, but hey I am a dumb gook so who really cares what I say.
wow u know ur place now!! lol j/k calm ur self jezzz dont need any more angry asians... i piss the ones off behind my house enough!!! lol

·
Banned
32,448 Posts
BACARDI_DWB said:
You were very polite in that thread, good job. I know the differences in mine vs the other one and anyone can tell you that stainless is not good for a thermal barrier, it conducts more heat then anything you could put under the hood. But this goes against my better decisions to say anything here or in that thread. I would try to explain the differences but I would just get flamed by the NW experts so I will keep it to myself. To the people that supported my product and posted in the thread, thank you.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
I don't know the differences. I am in the market for one actually. Can I get one that doesn't say "SRT4" on it? I would be interested John.

Kyle was just being childish with his shit, so that is what got me going.

·
Banned
3,162 Posts
2tirefire said:
I don't know the differences. I am in the market for one actually. Can I get one that doesn't say "SRT4" on it? I would be interested John.

Dude wtf are you talking about?

·
Registered
3,277 Posts
2tirefire said:

Hold up Mark, I can make you one. Talk to ya Saturday. :mofo:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts