Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
want to make my 12 second car but dont know where really to start. i want it as a daily driver not to loud. what mods can i do and oh yeah i have a nos kit and can spray. dont want to spend money on cheap stuff and want to make sure it works. will pay for great products. its that ive read plenty of stories and people r still running 14s and high 13s on stage 2. i dont want that. any advice is helpful.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I plan to do it with

Stage 1, exhaust, drag radials and spring mod.

I ran a 13.5 with the spring mod only spiking to 15-16 and falling to 12-13. I tightened and bought a better spring and now its spiking to 18-17 so i think thats good for another tenth or 3.

So i think with Stage 1, that side exit exhaust they are producing soon and drag radials i will be in 12's easy. I think i may even be able to do it on street tires.

·
Banned
10,541 Posts
12s can be had quite easily if youre already gonna be spraying. im damn near a 12 using stage 2 (toys) exhaust, intercooler and short shifter (13.040). put on some reasonable drag radials i coulda been 12.8ish. i kinda prefer to do my running on street tires anyhow.

j.r.:king:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.