Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was looking around for exhaust readily available for the SRT-4 (besides Exhaust Depot and ATP) and found Magnaflow Exhaust company inquiring about the use of a local SRT-4 for prototyping an Exhaust for the mass market.

Regulations from MAGNAFLOW:

*Vehicles must be completely stock. NOT lifted or lowered.

*We will need the vehicle for a minimum of 5 working days for taking measurements, prototyping and final installation. (We may provide you with a rental car during that period if needed.)

*You will be required to bring your vehicle to MAGNAFLOW Performance Exhaust, in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA during our normal business hours, Monday thru Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m
www.magnaflow.com

YOU WILL GET A FREE EXHAUST FROM THIS! :D

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
srtgurl said:
i was looking around for exhaust readily available for the SRT-4 (besides Exhaust Depot and ATP) and found Magnaflow Exhaust company inquiring about the use of a local SRT-4 for prototyping an Exhaust for the mass market.

Regulations from MAGNAFLOW:

*Vehicles must be completely stock. NOT lifted or lowered.

*We will need the vehicle for a minimum of 5 working days for taking measurements, prototyping and final installation. (We may provide you with a rental car during that period if needed.)

*You will be required to bring your vehicle to MAGNAFLOW Performance Exhaust, in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA during our normal business hours, Monday thru Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m
www.magnaflow.com

YOU WILL GET A FREE EXHAUST FROM THIS! :D
Why dont we have places like this in FLORIDA? :evil:

Hector, I nominate my car to be used as a guniea pig for your next mod!

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
srtgurl said:
*Vehicles must be completely stock. NOT lifted ...
well, shit. i guess they wont be able to use my srt-4 with a 4" body lift and a 10" suspension lift. DAMMIT!!

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Damnit, and to think im paying *partially* for the GHL prototype going on my car.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
6 Participants
slow4dr
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing