Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Got some vinyl from a friends work for no charge so I said what the hell I'll try it. let me be the first to say OMG they were a BITCH to make. I made a template out of construction paper and then cut them out on the vinyl. They did NOT want to form to the headlights so I broke out the hairdryer to try and "convince" them to work. After a few hours of slamming and cursing voila....here they are. One is my new sig.

Now they might look a little dull but in person they look just like the paint. maybe it's my shitty camera or something. Also there are VERY tiny bubbles in them that I couldnt get out but even knowing it and standing 5ft from the bumper I cant even see them. I'm pleased actually knowing that I didnt pay anything for them ;)

·
Registered
476 Posts
i see red x's

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
red x's

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
what in the FUCK!? They show up on my computer and I hosted them from imagestation. I tried uploadyourimages.com to begin with and it showed up red x's even on mine. Posting pics can suck my ass. Im normally not this irritated but making those damn eyelids today has shortened my fuse quite a bit. I need to calm down.....

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I THINK it's fixed now. Wow I've responded to my own post 3 times in like 10 min.....that's pathetic

1 - 7 of 7 Posts