Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Today Dan ran an 11.78 on 26X8.5X15s on 14psi tire pressure. Thanks John for the best slicks on the market for SRT-4s. We have 3 600whp plus SRT-4s (including mine) being built right now and we will be going to Braggin Rights in Jackson, SC (June) to see how 600whp and M&H slicks match up :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
RUSH said:
Today Dan ran an 11.78 on 26X8.5X15s on 14psi tire pressure. Thanks John for the best slicks on the market for SRT-4s. We have 3 600whp plus SRT-4s (including mine) being built right now and we will be going to Braggin Rights in Jackson, SC (June) to see how 600whp and M&H slicks match up :thumbsup:

Congrats on the BIG #. :thumbsup:

John
M&H

www.mandhtires.com

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah. He was dropping the clutch at well over 5grand with no wheel spin.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
RUSH said:

Check out your car on the www.mandhtires.com Photo Gallery section under SRT racing! :thumbsup:

Good Job

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
John,

Dan and I will be contacting you in about 2-3 weeks to purchase some more slicks :thumbsup:. We've been laying low lately trying to part out an SRT-4.

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
SlicksMH said:
RUSH said:
John,

Dan and I will be contacting you in about 2-3 weeks to purchase some more slicks :thumbsup:. We've been laying low lately trying to part out an SRT-4.
:thumbsup:

John
M&H
In fact, I promise you a high 10:eveilgrin to low 11 sec run at "Bragging Rights" the first weekend in June. It's a major event in the SC/GA area :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
RUSH said:
SlicksMH said:
RUSH said:
John,

:thumbsup:

John
M&H
In fact, I promise you a high 10:eveilgrin to low 11 sec run at "Bragging Rights" the first weekend in June. It's a major event in the SC/GA area :thumbsup:
Sounds good RUSH :thumbsup:

John
M&H

www.mandhtires.com

1 - 16 of 16 Posts