Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
943 Posts
Thats pretty much the same setup I run and just to give you a heads up they will rub the strut. When you air them down to 10 ish they will hit the strut just abit. I noticed this at the top end of the track slowing down, heard somthing strange. Took the wheels off and there was a mark on the strut not the spring perch the strut and the tire had a scuff mark on them. I plan to get a small spacer to clear it up. Bad ass tires though. The best so far on the car.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thats pretty much the same setup I run and just to give you a heads up they will rub the strut. When you air them down to 10 ish they will hit the strut just abit. I noticed this at the top end of the track slowing down, heard somthing strange. Took the wheels off and there was a mark on the strut not the spring perch the strut and the tire had a scuff mark on them. I plan to get a small spacer to clear it up. Bad ass tires though. The best so far on the car.
ok thanks for the heads up but i dont think ill ever run 10 psi on these tires anyway

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
UPDATE: like dragvan said, they rub the strut perch a bit when you let off, so looks like im getting a small spacer 5mm should do...and i ran them @ 20 psi tire pressure

1 - 13 of 13 Posts