Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i plan on going up there next saturday before the season ends, i want to see what i can run now with the mods so i can compare to what i ran stock and what i will run after all the mods that will be done while the car is stored over fall/winter.

anyone else interested in gong up?

·
Registered
170 Posts
i went on a sat couple weeks ago. Met aonther guy with a silver srt running 12's! 30 bucks to race though on the weekend. I only got in about 3 runs.

·
Premium Member
6,329 Posts
I just might go back for one more run before the end of the season.

How about you East achusetts people. Anyone up for the drive? :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
TURBO FREAK said:
That was me in the silver SRT running twelves. I'll probably be there on saturday. Only a couple more weeks before they shut the track down for winter.
come on down again. im not near 12's so we need at least 1 SRT to represent the 12 sec club.... :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
6,329 Posts
I'm planning on being there too. See the sticky:

Sticky: Last Test & Tune At Lebanon Valley

Looks like the last test and tune dates of the season at LVD are Saturday, Oct. 16, Saturday Oct. 30 and Sunday Oct. 31. Maybe we can get together at the strip one more time before year end. Who's up for it and what date? Post and we'll go from there.

Check out the schedule: http://www.dragway.com/sched04.html

·
Premium Member
6,329 Posts
CoreyR said:
come on down again. im not near 12's so we need at least 1 SRT to represent the 12 sec club.... :thumbsup:
Last time there I ran a 13.1. Want to break into the 12's before season end.

·
Premium Member
6,329 Posts
I heard chance of showers throughout the weekend :crying: Hope not. Won't be going over to NED too long of a trip for me ... 3 hours oneway. So who else is going? Only two weekends left before season end.

·
Premium Member
6,329 Posts
Weather looks good for Saturday. :clap: Who else is going?

·
Premium Member
6,329 Posts
chayesfSS said:
Does it still look good?
Testing for TODAY is cancelled. Saturday looks good and I should be arriving between 9:00-10:00. Check out the weather at LVD before you leave Saturday morning at http://www.dragway.com/pagekeep/weather.html. :thumbsup:

REMEMBER THIS IS A CASH ONLY TRACK ...NO CREDIT CARDS

$30.00 TO RACE AND PIT CREW MEMBERS ARE $10.00

·
Registered
170 Posts
I may show up. Seems like its gonna rain though. I wanted to go to NED today. :(

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.