Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I'm about to lower my 05 srt and I'm just wondering which lowering kits you all have gone with and prices too..I'm lookin at the Eibach Sportline one right now..suppose to lower from 1.8 front and back..I'd like to get the car to stand level..not into the back all jack up..thanks for ur input...

·
Registered
599 Posts
I ran the Eibachs (about $200), not the Sportlines, and the ride sucked balls. I got the Tokico Illumina dampeners (about $600) and now the ride is quite acceptable.

·
Registered
676 Posts
I'm running the IPP coilovers. I like the ride height adjustability and not having to worry about blowing out my struts. The ride is pretty bouncy though. Were like $550.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
stage one mopars... about 1-1.25 inch drop.... looks perfect to me.. rides pretty well...(its a bit bouncier than stock), and you can use the stock struts.

as it is, i bottom out a little bit here and there.. i cant imagine driving something any lower.

·
Registered
7,223 Posts
my gold lines I just installed measured out to 26.5 inches from the ground to the bottom of the fender in the rear, and a hair over 26 inches in the front. leveled it pretty nicely

1 - 5 of 5 Posts