Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
new here and to SRT's in general. just got mine wednesday. anyways.

ive been looking through posts and ive been wondering what you guys reccomend for lowering springs.. and did you purchase locally or is there a website somewhere.

also should i replace the struts also? and what should i go for there? thanks for any help and sorry if this is posted elsewhere.

·
Registered
769 Posts
I have the hotchkis lowering springs as you can see that drop in my sig, I recommend either this or the mopar stage 1, but the drop is alot more nicer on the hotchkis.

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
I have the Mopar stage 1 springs. Your struts will survive with these springs. Anything else (drop 1.5 in or more) and your stock struts are at risk..... Modern Performance sells these.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks. so Akohr you think the stock struts will hold up with those springs? Also, is there anything else i need to succesfully drop my car?

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
The mopars will save your stock struts, that's all you'll need to drop the car. They aren't much of a drop so keep that in mind. You can also go with Goldlines that are about 1 1/2" drop, just don't cut your bumpstops with them

1 - 5 of 5 Posts