Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive driven this car every day since last December. Its had an aftermarket turbo since about 3500miles. 400whp since 12k miles. I give Dodge a hats off solute to building an astonishingly strong car. This video is right around 17psi, seems the 10k miles of high boost has weakened the clutch too much to hold 400+ft/lbs of torque generated by the T3/t67.
*Right click, save as*
http://lovefab.com/Images/srt4sep30.mpg
*Right click, save as*
Oh, f/s, $18k obo. Need a house more than a wicked SRT4. Never beaten on( :lol: ), VERY well maintained(seriously!).

·
Registered
3,253 Posts
great vid, but damn ur car is loud lol

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
NIVO88T said:
LOL...your having too much fun..
gets me from A to B ;)
Next month, insurance drops $100 a month, so the car will almost be affordable :) Maybe I will get to keep it and buy a house ;)
If I keep it, these are next on the list:
fuel cell;
clutch.
The axles shouldnt need replacing, as I never drive hard enough to "SHOCK" them into breakage phase.
Once I get these items, all problems with the car will be fixed(fuel cell will allow me to drive on more than 7 gallons of fuel w/out going dry around corners).

·
Registered
6,282 Posts
Cody, I'll trade you my car for your car. Heh..

Your still making parts for our cars, right? BTW, my friend Aaron's manifold you made for his Turboed B18C1 Civic is great.

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Tinker219 said:
Thanks, although Im going to re-circulate the wastegate if I decide to keep the car.
Recirculated, sounds like a jetliner ;) I actually heard some misfire. Checked the plugs and realized I hadnt de-gapped them yet. Gapped to .30, and increased performance all over the place!

·
Registered
360 Posts
i absolutely love that car, i hope when i get all my work and mods done the car could look and sound that cool, and christ i hope its that fast...im 100% jelous haha awsome car, props, wish i could trade you mine..haha

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Pudge23 said:
i absolutely love that car, i hope when i get all my work and mods done the car could look and sound that cool, and christ i hope its that fast...im 100% jelous haha awsome car, props, wish i could trade you mine..haha
it was 39 degrees last night, very humid. This is a description of traction in gears at 17psi.
1st...um ya right
2nd...from 3500rpm on...um ya right
3rd...from 4krpm on...um ya right
4th...hey traction!
5th...whoah 145mph, and still pulling insanely hard.
Im 90% sure Im going to take the time and finish the car, keep it now.
Brakes(18" wheels will be required), fuel cell, clutch, smaller turbo, and possibly 6pt cage will be on the car over the winter(not driving it this winter), and itll emerge this spring a complete road race monster.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.