Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm interested in ordering your throttle body with spacer. My question is how much WHP will i see with this mod and will it be worth it to get it with these mods that i have.
thanx

Current mods: K&N cold air intake, agp wga 18'14, stage 1 ecu, maxxfab side exit exhaust, ed hardpipes with hks ssq bov, Ed Beast intercooler.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
I personally just installed the Lorenzo's 60mm Throttle body and spacer on my Stage 3 SRT-4. All I can say is WOW!!! The quality is outstanding, and you still have a stock pedal feel. I also installed a hardpipe so the install was pretty easy. I have heard of people getting arond 20 hp from this mod. I will say, my butt dyno shows a good increase in power, and over all throttle respons is much better.

GET this NOW!!! you won't be disapointed......

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
AlWayZhooDsRt4 said:
I'm interested in ordering your throttle body with spacer. My question is how much WHP will i see with this mod and will it be worth it to get it with these mods that i have.
thanx

Current mods: K&N cold air intake, agp wga 18'14, stage 1 ecu, maxxfab side exit exhaust, ed hardpipes with hks ssq bov, Ed Beast intercooler.

i just bought one right now its sitting next to me actually im going to install it this week.. i heard on stock turbo'd cars with tons of bolt ons around 12whp which IMO is awesome.. i bought it too after hearing all the rave reviews about it being so good.. looking at it i can tell its built VERY well

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Yes, it will give you pretty good gains with those mods. More mods you have the higher the gains you will get from the TB. Seen up to 28hp and 30tq with just adding the TB and adapter. If you have any q's feel free to e-mail me at [email protected] I haven't had much time to check the boards as much as I like to so you will get faster replies from myself with e-mailing me.
Lorenzo

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
When are you going to get more in stock? Thinking about doing a group buy on them>?>?

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Right now no group buys just because the whole supply and demand. I have a hard time right now keeping them in stock etc. If you are interested in ordering them let me know there are on BO right now though. E-mail me if you were looking at getting it soon or when you need it by and I can see what can be done.
Lorenzo

1 - 8 of 8 Posts