Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey whats up i know there is a sticky on here about installation of the throttle body but i was wondering if there is a local person around here who wants to make alittle money helpin a brother out =P i could do it myself but i dont wanna get into it when i need my car runnin to get me to school so i wanna have a second pair of hands to get this thing on fast and of course properly.. already got gasket sealer also just to make sure it doesnt leak n everything.. then will get it tuned at racerelated most likely and lookin for around 300hp mark *crosses fingers*
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
296 Posts
I installed mine in less than thirty minutes. Its very simple to install. There is a sticky in the Lorenzo thread.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,865 Posts
Brian M said:
I installed mine in less than thirty minutes. Its very simple to install. There is a sticky in the Lorenzo thread.

Good to know...this is the next thing im looking into. How much was it? And did you see some power gain? Dyno?...Butt dyno? Your mods are eeerilt similiar to mine...minus the TB...im also spiking 21lbs but am around 16..some times 17 redline..and id love to be around 280 like you are. That way i can tune and hopefully get to 300. :hi:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
merlin00069 said:
Good to know...this is the next thing im looking into. How much was it? And did you see some power gain? Dyno?...Butt dyno? Your mods are eeerilt similiar to mine...minus the TB...im also spiking 21lbs but am around 16..some times 17 redline..and id love to be around 280 like you are. That way i can tune and hopefully get to 300. :hi:

does it say im spiking 21psi in my profile? cause im only at like 19psi sppike in 4th gear and holding a good 15-16psi but i have stage 2 injectors... i have heard with map clamp and tune and the lorenzo TB that i can get around 300hp.. right now my car hauls already feels around 270hp ish
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dansrt4 said:
did you ever get your wideband????

naw bro not yet i have a job with my usual marketing company which is part time so once i start workin im going to get the wideband... and then an EBC or S-afc.... along with a walboro pump i can only afford to buy one of these things at a time 200-300bux for each item... depending however if my graphic design jobs are finished and i get the checks for those jobs imma have enough money for anything ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,865 Posts
Seansurfn2 said:
does it say im spiking 21psi in my profile? cause im only at like 19psi sppike in 4th gear and holding a good 15-16psi but i have stage 2 injectors... i have heard with map clamp and tune and the lorenzo TB that i can get around 300hp.. right now my car hauls already feels around 270hp ish

Nope was the other guy...i quoted him looking for his reply. Thanks for yours though! :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
merlin00069 said:
Yeap says 21/15...also says you have 283whp.

weird i was boostin that high for awhile but now i turned it down because its too lean and was on stage 1 injectors... it was 283 hp tho thats true but on street tires at the track i was hitting fuel cut and sputtered across the finish line like my sig says so the massive timing being pulled too was killin me im more like 19/15 now but its probably close to 280hp now
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top