Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to start a car club near Des Moines. Will be mainly Neon based club. Any intrests out there?

·
Registered
328 Posts
There is already a group called the Central Iowa Neon Group up in Ames. We met pretty regularly for a few summers and then interest kinda dropped off. If someone is interested in doing some more meets, Im sure we would attend a few.

Donovan

·
Registered
103 Posts
D1tEr3X - Where in Ankeny do you live? I moved to Ankeny last month. I think I saw you out driving a while back... well, I heard you before I saw you.

·
Registered
858 Posts
No neon yet :eveilgrin but I'll show up for s&g.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I just got my SRT-4 a couple of weeks ago and was just thinking about starting a thread about this!! Glad to see others have this intereset..... I'm in Des Moines but would have no problems driving up to Ames. If you guys wanted to plan something I'd be down(cruise, meet, install day.....), let me know :clap:

·
Registered
36 Posts
SRT_IA said:
D1tEr3X - Where in Ankeny do you live? I moved to Ankeny last month. I think I saw you out driving a while back... well, I heard you before I saw you.
Well actually I now live in Altoona, but I am in Ankeny or the DM area quite alot. You might know me from the DRAGSOURCE.COM stickers across my car.

And yes aherrij, I do have silver colored foglamp covers. But sorry I dont have any pics at this time.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Damn, why's all the srts got to be in the middle of the state. Well if you were to start a club I would be interested too, located near the quad cities. I can make it to Des Moines or Ames in 2 1/2 hrs or so, I know a couple other eastern Iowa SRT owners and a couple other neon owners. There is only one other srt I've seen in the quad cities, haven't been able to track him down to talk to him. Otherwise I know a guy that lives in CR w/ one, and a girl w/ a turbo'd R/T from CR too. We were all part of another club that went to shit, so I'm sure we'd all have some interest.

·
Registered
858 Posts
D1tEr3X said:
And yes aherrij, I do have silver colored foglamp covers. But sorry I dont have any pics at this time.
Huh? No idea what you're talking about.

·
Registered
103 Posts
In case people haven't looked in the other thread, we're setting up a meeting for Thursday, Oct. 14 at 6:30 at Chips in Ankeny.

·
Registered
328 Posts
A little over 2 hours... I drive from Ames to Omaha every weekend... take 2.5 hours to do that... Ankeny is about 20 minutes south of Ames.

Donovan

·
Registered
210 Posts
Ames on Nov. 6 or 7th...

I'll be heading to Ames on that weekend (Nov. 6-7) to watch Nebraska get wooped again. My sister lives there so if anyone is interested in some sort of get together I'd like to meet you guys. If you have a meeting I can bring some parts/pricing info and talk to you guys about what we can offer a club. We've been interested in starting our Nebraska club but since we just moved into this new dealership we're delayed w/ getting settled in. If any of you guys are interested please let me know.
Thanks,

1 - 20 of 21 Posts