Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had my first SRT when I was 18 and I loved it! Literally drove the wheels off of the thing for a couple years and I eventually traded it in for a new 300C SRT8 back in 2006. Was probably the hardest vehicle to let go of. I've missed it ever since! Getting the SRT8 was an excellent decision that eventually led me to my current career path. But I always told myself that I'd get another SRT4 some day. Well....some day has arrived!!

I understand that I cannot afford to be picky with 10+ yr old vehicles. I'd prefer fairly unmolested but will consider builds if the documentation is correct.

Any help getting pointed in the right direction is much appreciated!!!

I'm happy to be back!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome back!
Most people if they are patient eventually get the one they want. You can check here, Craigslist, eBay and Facebook for 4's that are up for sale.
Welcome! A lot of clean 1 owner cars have been popping up lately. Good luck with your search
Thanks for the replies!! Being the 'noob' once again, am I forbidden from seeing For Sale threads until I reach 50 posts?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I believe so.
That is no bueno!

So what made you want to get back into an srt4?
Not a day goes by that I don't miss my SRT4. I love my SRT8 but the SRT4 was soooo much fun! I build SRTs for a living so MOPAR is life! I have been looking into a toy for a while now and this seems like a solid choice.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Welcome! A lot of clean 1 owner cars have been popping up lately. Good luck with your search
Where are you at that 1 owner 4's have been popping up? In a 200 mile radius I've seen 2 great examples of 2nd owner cars, 1(ok 2nd owner car which I bought because it was in my budget range) and quite a few very bad examples of SRT4's(molested, crash revivals, etc.)

·
Registered
230 Posts
Where are you at that 1 owner 4's have been popping up? In a 200 mile radius I've seen 2 great examples of 2nd owner cars, 1(ok 2nd owner car which I bought because it was in my budget range) and quite a few very bad examples of SRT4's(molested, crash revivals, etc.)

I've seen a couple here on the forums the past couple months. I'm Not sure if you have access to the for sale section tho. I'm in northern Cali and I saw a couple good ones on Craigslist as well.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm still waiting on access to the for sale section. I guess its good though. It'll keep me from jumping on the wrong ride. I've found a couple 1 owner cars. That would be my ideal purchase.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts