1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
drive up to mass and come and see nivo!!! he is the allmighty srt guy

·
Premium Member
3,241 Posts
nivo is the best in the north east... hes profile worthy and AGP even recommended him to install a turbo kit for me.. so basicly AGP recommended him.. hes the shit!

·
Super Moderator, SRT of the Month
34,749 Posts
i got props for dave(massilversrt4).... i'm not putting nivo down, i just know that dave (also) knows his stuff

·
Registered
435 Posts
TTMotorsports in Torrington does a lot of work with old school turbo dodge's, srt-4's, dsm's, and evos. Call Tony at 860 307 6614

·
Premium Member
6,333 Posts
dafunk630 said:
just wondering wats the best srt shop to install all of my mods in ct
Plenty of places in CT. Jannetty Racing in Waterbury for one ttp://www.jannettyracing.com/

What mods do you need installed? Maybe some of the local guy's can help you out.

·
Premium Member
3,241 Posts
uncommon said:
i got props for dave(massilversrt4).... i'm not putting nivo down, i just know that dave (also) knows his stuff

ya.. dave is also the man.. i forgot about him lol sorry dave! :)

·
Registered
7,112 Posts
yeah, i'd like to know as well. who's the cheapest :thumbsup: my install plans are mapclamp, fuel returnline kit, cams and gears, sparkplugs gapped and a dyno tune.

·
Registered
3,764 Posts
I'd say take the trip to mass and see Dave or nivo,Dave did my turbo install and no problems here!

·
Registered
7,112 Posts
alright thanks, i'll pm him when the time comes to install everything.

·
Registered
186 Posts
X2 TTMOTORSPORTS in Torrington. There is also another guy here also Ryan 860 485-3896

·
Premium Member
6,333 Posts
siberian57 said:
yeah, i'd like to know as well. who's the cheapest :thumbsup: my install plans are mapclamp, fuel returnline kit, cams and gears, sparkplugs gapped and a dyno tune.
There are a lot of good places in CT that can take care of you. Just make sure you get someone who has the experience and has done it before. Cheapest isn't always best.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts