Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering why there are no Stage 1 satifaction polls or reviews? I found various discussions but nothing specific. I found one for Stage 2, but nothing on 1.

Anyone with Stage 1 want to start one, I for one would be reading it.

If I missed it in my search, please feel free to direct me to the thread. Thanks

·
Registered
400 Posts
I*m having the same problem as cocoadog is having. Can*t seem to get a consensus as to whether a Stage1 upgrade is worth the money! Talked to a guy & our last meet, he loved his. Parked next to him was another Stage1 & he had the same problems with traction, which actually Lowered his times, across the board(60 ft.,0-60,1/8th mile, & 1/4 times).If you*re spinning, you ain*t winning! I hope to get more info, also. Thanx to anybody that can help!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Stage 1 is just what it says...the first step or stage in modyfing you car. It was the first mod that I did and every mod since then has depended on whether or not I had S1 and how much I could tweak out of the S1 w/ supporting mods. I would highly recommend it..enjoy your wait to get it though

·
Registered
40 Posts
I finally got mine and I am very happy with it. I was having minor issues with my mods and since I installed the stage one everything has smoothed out and I spool quicker and hold 2 psi higher than before. motor mounts solved my traction issues that were encountered after install....overall I'm very pleased!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.